Windows 10: Computer having problem with recovery: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Discus and support Computer having problem with recovery: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer seems to have been set into Automatic Repair mode and wont troubleshoot the issue for me, I have already tried a few fixes ive seen around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TechnoCrunch, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Computer having problem with recovery: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

My computer seems to have been set into Automatic Repair mode and wont troubleshoot the issue for me, I have already tried a few fixes ive seen around the internet and this forum like typing in Bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd, Bootrec.exe /fixmbr and bootrec.exe /fixboot which just says Access is denied. The thing is i cannot factory reset my computer due to having some important data on some notepads so is there any way this issue can be fixed without deleting all my personal files or am i just out of luck?

:)

TechnoCrunch, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Archive83 Win User

System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

Archive83, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Ztruker Win User
    BSOD error c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.text

If you followed the directions at the link I gave you, you should have download the Media Creation Tool. You need to run that which will then download the files necessary to create a bootable USB flash drive or create a ISO file. It is not in any way bootable.

Just click on

Computer having problem with recovery: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt [​IMG]

at the link I gave you, save to your Desktop then run it.
    You need to select this when offered:

Ztruker, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Computer having problem with recovery: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt”

I have an MSI laptop I7 12 on ram. Updated to wind 10 about 4 months ago. Last week i got some updates, i installed the updates and the lap did not came on, got black screen ¨STARING WATCH DOG INITIALIZATION¨ did not do anything after that. I ran the system
    restore and star up problems an got C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” error. I took the harddisk out of my laptop and i connect the disk into another laptop, found out that i have 2 srttrail.txt , so i delete
    one of them. put the disk back an the lap came on.

Turn the laptop off and got same error
    C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt”. finally did advance options. Star windows without checking drivers signature option number 7 of the menu and the laptop is on. I am afraid that if i turn off the laptop is
    not going to come back on again.

How can i fixed the C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” now that i have the laptop working?

pls help

Sithmonkas, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Computer having problem with recovery: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

1. Computer having problem with recovery: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt - Similar Threads - Computer having problem

2. txt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  3. txt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  4. txt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TXT FILES PROBLEM

TXT FILES PROBLEM: Hello there my SSD disk broken from power suply and i had another one. I put the new one and i put the windows 10 i had buy.I let windows to update many times now and after 2 weeks i opened some txt files i had in second disk but the outcome is that i cant read it. I suppose...
  6. TXT FILES PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TXT FILES PROBLEM: Hello there my SSD disk broken from power suply and i had another one. I put the new one and i put the windows 10 i had buy.I let windows to update many times now and after 2 weeks i opened some txt files i had in second disk but the outcome is that i cant read it. I suppose...
  7. TXT FILES PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Move C:\Recovery\* to Recovery partition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Move C:\Recovery\* to Recovery partition: Hi, I have the recovery partition but the recovery file are in the C: filesystem. I don't know if it uses the recovery partition but I would like to move from C: to the recovery partition to save some space. It's possible? 176302
  9. Txt. Document filling C:\ drive

Txt. Document filling C:\ drive: Just wanted to let people know of a bug I found and my solution to it. In my windows 10 user\appdata\local\packages\microsoftxboxgamingoverlay\tempstate folder, i found a txt. Document of 57 gigabyte This was filling my C:\ drive and took me a good long while to find. I...
  10. Recovery Folder in C:\

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Folder in C:\: Hi, After upgrading to Windows 10, I noticed a "Recovery" folder in C:\ in addition to "Windows.old" (which I already deleted). Before I delete it, I just want to ensure that it is an extra file in Windows 10 and not a normal one that is in every Windows version. (I also...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrai.txt with bitlocker

2. c: windows system32 logfiles str strtrail.txt