Windows 10: Computer Having Prolems Handling Audio

Discus and support Computer Having Prolems Handling Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; BaconTime Junior Member [IMG] Joined : Jul 2016 Posts : 18 Windows 10 Local Time: 09:57 [IMG] 2 Hours Ago #1 Computer Having Prolems Handling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IBaconTimeI, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Computer Having Prolems Handling Audio

BaconTime

Computer Having Prolems Handling Audio [​IMG]
    Computer Having Prolems Handling Audio [​IMG]
    2 Hours Ago #1
    Computer Having Prolems Handling Audio

Hello, recently (about a month and a half now) my computer audio has been cutting out. This usually happens when I play a game. This is also a problem when I talk on Discord aswell, my friends say I sound like a cutting out robot when the computer has the audio clipping problem. Usually the issue lasts about 2-3 minutes then happens again at random. I ran the program latencyMon to try and identify the problem diagnostic here. It seems like the driver causing the issue is the USBports. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

=System Information=
    Hardware: Inspiron 620, Dell Ince., 0GDG8Y
    CPU: GenuineIntel Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30 GHz
    Logical Processors: 4
    Processor Groups: 1
    Ram: 6056MB total​

:)

IBaconTimeI, Mar 31, 2019

2. Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Computer Having Prolems Handling Audio

New computer, is there a way to plug in headphones and have audio without speakers

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the current status.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + x and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated sound adapter driver for Windows 10 and install the same. If the available driver is not for Windows 10 try installing the driver in compatibility
    mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    You can also go to the below link and try the steps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Computer Having Prolems Handling Audio

1. Computer Having Prolems Handling Audio - Similar Threads - Computer Having Prolems

2. LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING: I just bought a new MSI KATANA 17,3 laptop, 64 bit system, x64 based i7 13620H cpu 2.4 ghz, 16 gb ram, 1 tb hd running win 11.NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4060 8GB. Despite being powerful enough It can't process real time audio. I have tried every optimization possible. I use VIRTUAL...
  3. i have a prolem that the driver was not supported t openGL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a prolem that the driver was not supported t openGL: Device name DESKTOP-LNOHNNU Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.79 GB usable Device ID C20B7FFE-B80E-46F5-9C2B-C92C74C8379A Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA291 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No...
  4. i have a prolem that the driver was not supported t openGL

i have a prolem that the driver was not supported t openGL: Device name DESKTOP-LNOHNNU Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.79 GB usable Device ID C20B7FFE-B80E-46F5-9C2B-C92C74C8379A Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA291 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No...
  5. Snipping Tool Prolems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Prolems: For some reason, when I use snipping tool, the yellow bars keep lingering even after I exit the mode! Can you help me? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-prolems/d7ef7a4e-f964-4455-8c67-3bea29f17285
  6. Snipping Tool Prolems

Snipping Tool Prolems: For some reason, when I use snipping tool, the yellow bars keep lingering even after I exit the mode! Can you help me? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-prolems/d7ef7a4e-f964-4455-8c67-3bea29f17285
  7. Having audio issues on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having audio issues on my computer: Recently, my computer has been acting up when it come to the audio. After using my computer for about 1 1/2 hours, the audio system breaks. Turning the computer off and on fixes it, but it's super annoying. When I look at the services, it stuck at "starting" and it won't get...
  8. I have no audio on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have no audio on computer: I have no audio on computer or headphones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-audio-on-computer/8911347c-8efd-4859-abe4-90b0420a2e03
  9. key ord prolems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    key ord prolems: fter widows 10 up dte https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-ord-prolems/096e86da-e387-4514-a265-5d27eaca46d7
  10. My computer doesn't have Audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer doesn't have Audio.: As the subject says, my computer won't play any audio. I believe the cause is a Windows Update which are really annoying BTW Microsoft. If anyone can help i will appreciate it....