Windows 10: computer health check

Discus and support computer health check in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there a free programme that helps with my computer's health. In stead of buying one eg.....system mechanic & others... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by markymark8, Apr 18, 2020.

1. computer health check

Is there a free programme that helps with my computer's health. In stead of buying one eg.....system mechanic & others

:)

markymark8, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Linda.y Win User
    Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

Thanks Jaune . I performed the first 3 steps in my built-in administrator account & did get the Health Report back for this account. However I did not perform the second set of 3steps as I do not understand it & have fear that it would remove the newly
    emerged Health Report. I tried perform the first 3 steps on my second administrator account which did bring the Health Report, on finding later that Health Report is no longer available on my built-in admin. account

Despite this, this is the best advice so far as all other answers like performing a clean boot, starting in a safe mode did not work for me at all.

Jaune, will you please help me further to fix the "add new user account" problem. None of the admin account will respond to my click on add account. I want to remove the second admin account where no Health report is available, hopefully to have the issue
    fixed when I add it back on. Is there a maximum no. of user accounts in the laptop? I want to see that I can add to replace user account removed due to problematic performance

Linda.y, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Anna Bon Win User

computer health check

Device Performance & Health feature

This can be an issue with the old driver, update or hardware. However, for us to fully identify what is causing the issue, we may need to perform some troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Use System File Checker to check for system file corruption.

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start 
      button, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter sfc/scannow(note the space between "sfc" and "/").
    Step 2: Perform a clean boot. It will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers
    and start up programs. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, or an update, or when you run a program in Windows.

Once done, check if your Device Performance & Health will work and generate a report.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

computer health check

1. computer health check - Similar Threads - computer health check

2. Computer health check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer health check: Just want to do a regular health checkup on my pc, nothing wrong in paticular, I was hoping someone could provide me with several cmd commands to do so!Using w11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-health-check/ee59e14b-4d86-46ea-a6bf-41f98ed3f43f
  3. Computer health check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer health check: Just want to do a regular health checkup on my pc, nothing wrong in paticular, I was hoping someone could provide me with several cmd commands to do so!Using w11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-health-check/ee59e14b-4d86-46ea-a6bf-41f98ed3f43f
  4. Health checks !

Health checks !: Hi again, Just a thought ! Is doing a "Clean up image restore health" better than doing a "Scannow" scan? I actually do both occasionally but have read that the "Clean up image" etc is more beneficial! Just a thought, no doubt someone out there will put me right ! PS Any...
  5. Run a health check on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run a health check on my computer: When I start my computer the whole screen turns into fragmented colour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-a-health-check-on-my-computer/dd4a4bc9-8fab-4879-b75c-0c412e506dde
  6. Run a health check on my computer

Run a health check on my computer: When I start my computer the whole screen turns into fragmented colour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-a-health-check-on-my-computer/dd4a4bc9-8fab-4879-b75c-0c412e506dde
  7. Run a health check on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Health Check

Health Check: Well, Hello.My laptop, an HP Stream, has been in "S" mode, since I bought it.I have been getting notices that I need to free up storage space, for some time.Now, updates won't work.I have bought an SD card, moved temporary files, and images to it. I deleted an app or two, but...
  9. Health Check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Health Check: Well, Hello.My laptop, an HP Stream, has been in "S" mode, since I bought it.I have been getting notices that I need to free up storage space, for some time.Now, updates won't work.I have bought an SD card, moved temporary files, and images to it. I deleted an app or two, but...
  10. health check

in Windows 10 Support
    health check: Every pc I have tried it says no but doesnt say why the i7 with 8 gig ram says its meets specs but wont run 11 not much help if it doesnt say whats wrong we did have same when 10 came out 181612