Windows 10: Computer I don't recognize on my home network

Discus and support Computer I don't recognize on my home network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I look at my network (Windows 10) private, home network, I see a computer listed under "Computers" that I don't recognize. How do I find out what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ThomasPhelps1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Computer I don't recognize on my home network

When I look at my network (Windows 10) private, home network, I see a computer listed under "Computers" that I don't recognize. How do I find out what computer that is and how do I block it or remove it?

:)

ThomasPhelps1, Sep 19, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 19, 2018
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 19, 2018
  4. taward Win User

Computer I don't recognize on my home network

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Computer I don't recognize on my home network

1. Computer I don't recognize on my home network - Similar Threads - Computer don't recognize

2. Computer not recognizing networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not recognizing networks: So my laptop was recognizing all of the networks around me, but not mine. I tried putting up a hotspot on phone but didnt recognize that network either. Not effecting other devices. Please help...
  3. Computer not recognizing networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not recognizing networks: So my laptop was recognizing all of the networks around me, but not mine. I tried putting up a hotspot on phone but didnt recognize that network either. Not effecting other devices. Please help...
  4. Computer not recognizing networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network: Hi,Really need your help here,Windows doesn't recognize the 5Ghz network in my homeFirst of all the layout:- My network is via Linksys Velop.- The Computer is a Lenovo Laptop equipped with Windows 10 Pro - 21H2 that's connected via an Edimax 1200ac usb dongle.The problem:-...
  6. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network: Hi,Really need your help here,Windows doesn't recognize the 5Ghz network in my homeFirst of all the layout:- My network is via Linksys Velop.- The Computer is a Lenovo Laptop equipped with Windows 10 Pro - 21H2 that's connected via an Edimax 1200ac usb dongle.The problem:-...
  7. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Not recognized as an Admin on my home personal computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not recognized as an Admin on my home personal computer: I installed a game to my computer for the first time. It installed just fine, but when I try to launch it I get a pop up that states "Access Denied: Please login with administrator privileges and try again" There is no prompt for admin password or anything. I am the admin on...
  9. Websites don't recognize my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Websites don't recognize my computer: Using firefox with win 10 Several websites do not recognize my computer and always require me to answer security questions prior to logging on. I did not have this problem on the same machine prior to win 10 I have checked all the options I can find. Cookies are ON....
  10. My computer don't recognizes my USB Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer don't recognizes my USB Mouse: - I been using this mouse for some years now, and it never gave me problems, until the day that my computer froze and i had to use an recovery point to get it back, but now my mouse doesn't work, i tried others mouses and they light up but the pc doesn't show that the device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i donot recognize a computer on my network

2. windows 10 i see a computer i dont recognize in my network

3. computer i dont recognize on my network

4. I can see computers I dont recognise on my home network