Windows 10: computer I have mine sold and want to know how to clean it out.

Discus and support computer I have mine sold and want to know how to clean it out. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to know how to clean out my computer.I have it sold.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JillBalenger, Dec 22, 2018.

1. computer I have mine sold and want to know how to clean it out.

I need to know how to clean out my computer.I have it sold.

:)

JillBalenger, Dec 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Dec 22, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

computer I have mine sold and want to know how to clean it out.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

computer I have mine sold and want to know how to clean it out.

1. computer I have mine sold and want to know how to clean it out. - Similar Threads - computer mine sold

2. I have another account on my computer that isnt mine and I dont know how to get it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have another account on my computer that isnt mine and I dont know how to get it off: As the title states there is another account on my pc that isnt mine and I dont know how to get it off. I might just leave it if the person cant access any info but if they can, can someone please tell me how i cant get it off. I cant reinstall windows as I dont have a usb...
  3. I have another account on my computer that isnt mine and I dont know how to get it off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have another account on my computer that isnt mine and I dont know how to get it off: As the title states there is another account on my pc that isnt mine and I dont know how to get it off. I might just leave it if the person cant access any info but if they can, can someone please tell me how i cant get it off. I cant reinstall windows as I dont have a usb...
  4. I don't know if I have which windows I have installed on my computer, how can I find out?

I don't know if I have which windows I have installed on my computer, how can I find out?: I don't know how what version of Windows is on my computer. Help how can I find out.originally it had windows 8.1, installed in 2009.I recently tried to install windows 10 but I can't tell if it was installed or not. Help me get windows 10.I am missing some of my Microsoft...
  5. How to remove the activation from sold out computer ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to remove the activation from sold out computer ?: I have a windows 10 pro product key installed in old computer that have been sold out, how I can deactivate the product key from that computer and activate it in new one ?...
  6. How to remove the activation from sold out computer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the activation from sold out computer ?: I have a windows 10 pro product key installed in old computer that have been sold out, how I can deactivate the product key from that computer and activate it in new one ?...
  7. How to remove the activation from sold out computer ?

8. how do you know i your pc, mine is a 64 bit DEll Inspiron, wanted to know i I could upgrade...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do you know i your pc, mine is a 64 bit DEll Inspiron, wanted to know i I could upgrade...: Just wanting to know if I can upgrade my 64 bit Dell Inspiron from Windows 10 to Windows 11...TY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-know-i-your-pc-mine-is-a-64-bit-dell/4464adf9-d488-4a06-aa0a-87b69f4766bd
  9. desktop microsoft computer, I want to know how to take a picture

desktop microsoft computer, I want to know how to take a picture: I haven't taken a picture and there is a built in camera, how can I take a snapshot of myself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-microsoft-computer-i-want-to-know-how-to/6d0c7296-a6e9-4235-8cdf-8147e6eddf47
  10. cleaning out computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    cleaning out computer: I am giving away a notebook computer and a streaming notebook and want to clear my personal information before I do so. How do I do it? Both have Windows 10....