Windows 10: Computer Immediately jumps to login.

Discus and support Computer Immediately jumps to login. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, When I boot up my computerrunning windows 10 it pulls up the lock screen but immediately skips the first screen. You know, you have the screen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NathanVanGorder, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Computer Immediately jumps to login.

Hi,

When I boot up my computerrunning windows 10 it pulls up the lock screen but immediately skips the first screen. You know, you have the screen that says the time and date and then you pull it up to log in? My computer just skips past that.

It’s a very small issue but it irritates me because i like that screen. Even if I lock the computer it does it. It shows for a second but then automatically switches.

Does anybody know why this is happening?

:)

NathanVanGorder, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microsoft Office Taskbar Jump Lists

Hi Ken,

For us to better assist you with the taskbar Jump Lists issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue (e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Does the issue also occur on other pinned apps/files?

In the meantime, we suggest to turn off/on Jump Lists in Settings. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Start.
    • Turn Off then turn On Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on the Start or the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Computer Immediately jumps to login.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Computer Immediately jumps to login.

1. Computer Immediately jumps to login. - Similar Threads - Computer Immediately jumps

2. The installation progress of the cumulative update jumped from 5% immediately to 100%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The installation progress of the cumulative update jumped from 5% immediately to 100%.: Hello. So, i have a question. While downloading the cumulative updates, the download progress suddenly jumped from 5% to 100%. At first it hung at 5-6% for a long time, and then immediately up to 100%. Is it possible? The update installed without problems, but why is the...
  3. The installation progress of the cumulative update jumped from 5% immediately to 100%.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The installation progress of the cumulative update jumped from 5% immediately to 100%.: Hello. So, i have a question. While downloading the cumulative updates, the download progress suddenly jumped from 5% to 100%. At first it hung at 5-6% for a long time, and then immediately up to 100%. Is it possible? The update installed without problems, but why is the...
  4. Computer Powers ON and then off immediately

Computer Powers ON and then off immediately: My Computer Powers ON and then off immediatelyAnd turn on againHeatsink not dried outCPU FAN is work properlyDear I check properly my PC get not overheat CPU Temperature is coolBut PC Powers ON And Then off immediatelyI Reinstall my Windows my problem not solvedPlease tell me...
  5. My computer kept jumping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer kept jumping: Split from this thread. I can't download any apps because my phone keeps asking me to set My Family. I found this page http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/apps/my-family-on-the-windows-phone-website and I read the article but when I sign in and click on "My Family"...
  6. My computer kept jumping

My computer kept jumping: Split from this thread. I can't download any apps because my phone keeps asking me to set My Family. I found this page http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/apps/my-family-on-the-windows-phone-website and I read the article but when I sign in and click on "My Family"...
  7. Computer immediately freezes at startup/login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer immediately freezes at startup/login screen: I have been using my Pc for about 2 years and had no real problems. However recently i went to bed with my computer working fine and woke up to getting to the login screen and it immediately freezing. Done multiple things like removing ram trying other ram and memory...
  8. Computer turns on then off immediately

Computer turns on then off immediately: while I'm using my computer it crashed then showed a blue screen and the error code was system_service_exception i Ieft my computer for several minutes but nothing happened so I restared my computer and it kept turning on then off immediately the whole time can anyone tell me...
  9. Immediate blue screen every login

Immediate blue screen every login: I just bought this new computer two days ago, and now every time I login I immediately get a blue screen and error code ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY. The computer is an ASUS FX503VD and it's running Windows 10....
  10. Computer freezes if not in immediate use

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezes if not in immediate use: My computer runs perfectly fine if I'm at the helm and typing, or doing anything basically. But if I leave my computer, watch tv for 5-10 minutes and come back it's frozen... well, not exactly frozen, but it takes minutes for even the windows bar to load. Every action...