Windows 10: Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons

Discus and support Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer has been infected with this virus TROJAN.PHISHING.ARK!eml Since it is lockdown in my country I am unable to use my PC. And I tried to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by V.JAYASURYA, May 6, 2020.

1. Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons

My computer has been infected with this virus

TROJAN.PHISHING.ARK!eml

Since it is lockdown in my country I am unable to use my PC. And I tried to enter my pc with the help of safe mode I am stuck at the password I have typed both my pin as well as password nothing works. Microsoft technical support is also not responding to my calls.

My PC pictures

Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons 738db9f4-79db-4dd4-a383-a6bb00767462?upload=true.jpg

This is a screenshot of my computer no icons on desktop nor on the taskbar.

I have tried opening task manager but it just blinks with a white screen. Many times I have been struck with a black screen with arrow at log in.

Arrow keeps on loading when pointed towards bottom bar.

Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons 9aca90fd-ae28-49f0-98f5-42b3dd9f5181?upload=true.jpg

The windows defender when my computer was working properly had located that trojan horse is there in local c:drive user data . I had to download my online lectures for my classes so I had installed internet download manager and one video wasn't working so I had installed Reimage Repair . This all were genuine I thought and this after using several weeks windows defender has scanned that both are virus and are in severe level. After that I installed malware bytes anti malware removal software everyday it showed PUPS POTENTIALLY UNWANTED PROGRAMMEE

I USED TO DELETE THEM. BUT NOW NOTHING IS WORKING I WANT TO RESTORE ALL MY FILES AND FOLDERS CAN I DO IT AFTER COMPLETE RESET . PLEASE ADVICE ME AND HELP ME SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

:)

V.JAYASURYA, May 6, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, May 6, 2020
  3. Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, May 6, 2020
  4. lisaglenn Win User

Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons

How to Fix a Malware Infected Computer?

Hi everyone..*Smile Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons :)
    My system was infected with a Malware. Even after malware has been removed from a computer many of the problems caused by it still remain.
    How do I Recover my Important Files Deleted During Infection?

lisaglenn, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons

1. Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons - Similar Threads - Computer infected Trojan

2. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  3. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  4. Windows System 32 Files Infected with Trojan Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows System 32 Files Infected with Trojan Malware: Hi, I would like to ask help regarding Windows System 32 Files that were infected with Trojan Malware. Bitdefender Internet Security detected and quarantined the following: C:\Windows\System32\Maintenance.vbsInfected with:...
  5. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware: My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are not appearing and I can't use the desktop itself and even the local C drive is also affected in user data now how to repair...
  6. Computer possibly infected with Trojan

Computer possibly infected with Trojan: I believe that my computer has been infected with a trojan and adware. This is from the conviction that shortly after downloading a file from the internet, a rectangular box appeared on the bottom right hand side of the screen saying “google chrome docs crashed” and with text...
  7. adware and malware

adware and malware: The app (Package Tracking Pro) got downloaded into my Surface 3 pc from Spring Tech LTD and has made my Gmail account in windows inoperable. I uninstalled it but my mail does not sync and load anyway. Can you help me?...
  8. Trojan Infection

Trojan Infection: Hi I have a continuing problem with this Trojan:PowerShell/Meterpreter.gen!C and Trojan:PowerShell/Mountsi.A!ml Windows Defender tell me that Windows Powershell is infected but is quarantined. It does this periodically but shows in the report well over one hundred hits in...
  9. virus..adware..malware ???

virus..adware..malware ???: HELP...keep getting a pop up that says..."something went wrong with your extensions, you'll need to turn them on again"...ran antivirus program..malwarebyths...found nothing...
  10. Advice on adware (or malware?)

Advice on adware (or malware?): Hi there folks My browsers are being hijacked every now and then, suddenly i have the homepages set as e.g. "ourluckysites.com", or something like funnysearch, all my browsers shortcuts suddenly lead me to other weird folders with copies of the browser inside (e.g.today my...