Windows 10: Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

Discus and support Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by V.JAYASURYA, May 2, 2020.

1. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are not appearing and I can't use the desktop itself and even the local C drive is also affected in user data now how to repair the computer computer desktop icons are not happening since many days as well as the keys are not responding itself even after pressing F8 the task manager shutdown itself nothing. Actually actually I had installed two apps that is reimage repair and internet download manager for downloading my online lectures then because of this virus entered and the bottom task bar in desktop is always loading and only the wallpaper is shown with no desktop icons and I even tried several times restarting via CPU button . I can't use the desktop. I have a doubt that my computer has been formatted by this virus.Please resolve this issue as fast as possible.

:)

V.JAYASURYA, May 2, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, May 2, 2020
  3. Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

1. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware - Similar Threads - Computer infected Trojan

2. Is Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\nwjs a trojan, malware or virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\nwjs a trojan, malware or virus: Hi, so on my desktop I have a registry key called nwjs and when I go in to fully inspect the files they reference stuff like google chrome, browsing history, etc.. Pretty much everything is referenced as being a part of google. I've tried to delete the key but after I restart...
  3. Is Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\nwjs a trojan, malware or virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\nwjs a trojan, malware or virus: Hi, so on my desktop I have a registry key called nwjs and when I go in to fully inspect the files they reference stuff like google chrome, browsing history, etc.. Pretty much everything is referenced as being a part of google. I've tried to delete the key but after I restart...
  4. WExtract.exe infected by trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WExtract.exe infected by trojan virus: Good day! I keep getting reports from my antivirus that wextract.exe is infected by a virus and quarantined.Q: If I delete wextract.exe, will it be restored by sfc /scannow? What would be the impact if I delete wextract.exe permanently?Many thanks for your answer and more...
  5. Malware/Trojan virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malware/Trojan virus: Few days ago i tried to download a csgo hack client for fun and when i downloaded it windows detected that it had a file named trojan/win32 or smth and i quickly eith panic deleted it. Today i saw that my games were very laggy and just unplayable and my cpu was at 80% and...
  6. Virus-Trojan-Malware?

Virus-Trojan-Malware?: How do I remove Browser Assistant by Realistic Media Inc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-trojan-malware/c444525f-09c9-492f-b824-fb2c4c3a45aa
  7. Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons

Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons: My computer has been infected with this virus TROJAN.PHISHING.ARK!eml Since it is lockdown in my country I am unable to use my PC. And I tried to enter my pc with the help of safe mode I am stuck at the password I have typed both my pin as well as password nothing works....
  8. Computer possibly infected with Trojan

Computer possibly infected with Trojan: I believe that my computer has been infected with a trojan and adware. This is from the conviction that shortly after downloading a file from the internet, a rectangular box appeared on the bottom right hand side of the screen saying “google chrome docs crashed” and with text...
  9. Virus, trojan, malware

Virus, trojan, malware: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please tell me what program I can check for virus, malware, trojans ect ... Thanks! Wait for response!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-trojan-malware/eedcf781-fa11-4dae-8931-a559c68842d0
  10. Virus,Malware, Trojan........

Virus,Malware, Trojan........: Hi everyone, my pc recently got infected with what I think is a virus and all folders in my drives including drive C(windows installed) have been HIDDEN. When I click on any of my drives the folder is empty. The only way I can access my files/folders is keying in the folder...