Windows 10: Computer infected with virus?

Discus and support Computer infected with virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Between 2:10-2:15 my computer has woken up by itself and between that time my father woke up to try to turn it off because I have the speed fan app to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nic_049, May 27, 2020.

1. Nic_049 Win User

Computer infected with virus?

Between 2:10-2:15 my computer has woken up by itself and between that time my father woke up to try to turn it off because I have the speed fan app to have my case fans turned to max, which woke him up. When he was about to shut it off, it started speaking with a male voice at the screen before you put in a pin. The voice wasn't human forsure and it spoke for around 5 seconds. I got out of my room after I heard it but didn't make out what it said. I asked my dad what it said but he is not good at English and only made out 3 words "your" "computer" "easy?" the computer spoke approximately at 2:13 AM before I shut it off after logging in with my pin and saw nothing else running other than what I left running at the time safervpn, discord, epic games launcher, steam, war gaming launcher, and windows desktop gadgets when I was shutting it off I moved the mouse fast and ended up hitting restart. When I restarted it did a windows update, then, shut it off. only my sister and nephew use my computer and they don't have my permission to download stuff without me knowing, which I hoped they respected. I also checked discord to see if I was connected into chat and it wasn't and also Noone was online. I checked that after the restart. Was this windows update? Or a virus infection or malware of some sort? Before I did a reinstall of windows I THINK the computer would update itself around these times because I would find itself awoke the next morning morning before I put a time to go back to sleep to go to school. It wasn't a clean reinstall from USB. Please tell me I don't have some sort of virus or malware. I only have the windows defender anti-virus. If so would malwarebites scan solve the issue completely if it a low level threat? Or was it the update? which I doubt the "easy" word he mentioned said he didn't really know if it said that it just sounded familiar. And also I did check the task manager but didn't scroll down the whole list and it seemed they were normal apps

:)

Nic_049, May 27, 2020
  2. yuki2012 Win User

PC Infected with Virus

My computer have been infected with Virus, too...
    so upset

yuki2012, May 27, 2020
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, May 27, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Computer Virus Infects U.S Drones

It was bound to happen sooner or later, I suppose.

Read more at WIRED

Kreij, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer infected with virus? - Similar Threads - Computer infected virus

2. My computer is infected with the Tinbra virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is infected with the Tinbra virus: My computer is infected with the Tinbra virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-with-the-tinbra-virus/d8beacf9-968f-43ff-b60c-6c5c5eba4c8b
  3. My computer is infected with the Tinbra virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is infected with the Tinbra virus: My computer is infected with the Tinbra virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-with-the-tinbra-virus/d8beacf9-968f-43ff-b60c-6c5c5eba4c8b
  4. is my computer infected by virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is my computer infected by virus?: hi, so today i noticed something wierd on my laptop window 11, inspiron and well it was wierd... so first when i pluged my laptop the white light that usually pops up when i plug the charger in well, it wasnt acting the way it does. you see, it started to blink like A LOT and...
  5. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer is infected by a virus: There is alot of pop ups when browsing the web, there are phone number to call but it is overseas numbers, is that Microsoft phone number? +9523145320 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-by-a-virus/72512569-8af6-4333-bb28-8f5d9561e1e5
  6. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is infected by a virus: There is alot of pop ups when browsing the web, there are phone number to call but it is overseas numbers, is that Microsoft phone number? +9523145320 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-by-a-virus/72512569-8af6-4333-bb28-8f5d9561e1e5
  7. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware: My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are not appearing and I can't use the desktop itself and even the local C drive is also affected in user data now how to repair...
  9. Message that my computer is infected with a virus

Message that my computer is infected with a virus: Twice today I'm getting a browser screen that appears to be from Microsoft that reads that my computer is infected with 3 viruses and telling me that I have to press the OK button to start the repair process. I ran Windows Defender and the scan reported no problems found on...
  10. Virus infection

Virus infection: I recently brought a Acer Predator 17 X. After two weeks i noticed a “-“ flashing ln the top left hand side of t a blank screen that loaded after the Acer logo screen and the Windows10 loading screen. I found a utility on sorceforge that found a virus in the bootrecord that...