Windows 10: Computer Infection Living rampant in my pc

Discus and support Computer Infection Living rampant in my pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For quite some time now i have been trying to use my computer in peace but it seems there is a form of computer infection living in it, and its been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AdamSana, Jul 18, 2019.

1. AdamSana Win User

Computer Infection Living rampant in my pc

For quite some time now i have been trying to use my computer in peace but it seems there is a form of computer infection living in it, and its been like this for over 11-10 months. the first few months weren't so bad but getting to the 7th to 8th months it got worse. windows defender not working completely and neither does task force it just sits there then crashes seamlessly. Every time i try to use any type of anti virus or malware it just says it cant finish setup or cant connect to service. My computer runs into many slow and painful buffers, my google chrome browser is yahoo. I cant update my computer the infection wont allow it and i have even gone as far as to factory resetting and attempting to delete the whole computer. i don't want to go to any PC repair people as i don't currently have the money to get it fixed, i once ran into a black screen of death issue and i got past it and am wondering if i could do the same. my windows defender error code is 0x80070002. i have tried pressing the get started button on the reset this PC only to be let down countless times. if anybody could please help itd be tremendously appreciated if theres anything i can do before resorting to a PC repair company. Thank you my operating system is a Intel Celeron J1800 x64 came with windows 8. currently operating windows 10.

:)

AdamSana, Jul 18, 2019
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jul 18, 2019
  3. steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Computer Infection Living rampant in my pc

Jsssssssss, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Computer Infection Living rampant in my pc

1. Computer Infection Living rampant in my pc - Similar Threads - Computer Infection Living

2. Is my Computer infected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my Computer infected?: So, i bought an ASUS Laptop in 2018, created a Microsoft-Account in 2021 or so, and there the problems began;As more files I downloaded, the more broken my PC got. First, the mouse pointer did what it wanted to, and then random keys were pressed, everything on Windows 10, not...
  3. Is my Computer infected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my Computer infected?: So, i bought an ASUS Laptop in 2018, created a Microsoft-Account in 2021 or so, and there the problems began;As more files I downloaded, the more broken my PC got. First, the mouse pointer did what it wanted to, and then random keys were pressed, everything on Windows 10, not...
  4. is my computer infected by virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is my computer infected by virus?: hi, so today i noticed something wierd on my laptop window 11, inspiron and well it was wierd... so first when i pluged my laptop the white light that usually pops up when i plug the charger in well, it wasnt acting the way it does. you see, it started to blink like A LOT and...
  5. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is infected by a virus: There is alot of pop ups when browsing the web, there are phone number to call but it is overseas numbers, is that Microsoft phone number? +9523145320 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-by-a-virus/72512569-8af6-4333-bb28-8f5d9561e1e5
  6. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is infected by a virus: There is alot of pop ups when browsing the web, there are phone number to call but it is overseas numbers, is that Microsoft phone number? +9523145320 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-by-a-virus/72512569-8af6-4333-bb28-8f5d9561e1e5
  7. Notification that my computer is infected

Notification that my computer is infected: Windows 10Microsoft Edge desktopnotificationshub keeps popping up and saying my computer is infected and wants me to go to McAfee to get rid of them. When I run a virus check using Malwarebytes, nothing shows up. How do I get rid of that?...
  8. Is my PC Infected?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is my PC Infected?: So, it's showing me this, in the 'sleep' description refer to the image above. If this helps, I sometimes get this error: Download Error in Windows Update 0x8024601dHere's my system info:Edition Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Single Language Version Dev Installed on...
  9. Is my PC Infected?

Is my PC Infected?: Is this a legitimate notice from Microsoft, or is this part of the infection? Is the phone number shown a legitimate phone number for Microsoft? Does this suggest that all of my devices linked to my Microsoft log in are infected? this inquiry is on behalf of my wife, not my...
  10. my pc in infected

my pc in infected: I installed a new program from a chrome website and after the installation I tried to open the program but it wouldn't, so i ran a AV scan on the program files and it said it was infected with win32/gamehack. I did some research about how to remove it but i'm concerned...