Windows 10: Computer infinitely loading windows 10

Discus and support Computer infinitely loading windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've had this issue with another computer in which it won't load windows 10 fully but just stay on the loading screen. Getting to the self-diagnostic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JCast., Oct 9, 2021.

1. JCast. Win User

Computer infinitely loading windows 10

I've had this issue with another computer in which it won't load windows 10 fully but just stay on the loading screen. Getting to the self-diagnostic repair screen also does not fix it as well as that also just loads infinitely. I've also used a media creation tool to fix it, but I would get a purple screen and nothing else after loading the USB. any ideas?Specs if needed:Ryzen 5 360016GB ramRx 5700xt

:)

JCast., Oct 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hey Vanessa, thanks for the reply. On my pc, because of the loading problem, I can't find a way to log in to the administrative account, and I can't access my start button.

JustinFaulkner5, Oct 9, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer infinitely loading windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer infinitely loading

2. My computer will infinitely load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will infinitely load: My computer will never stop loading and when I found a way to fix bye clicking f11 while turning on it worked I thought I fixed but then it didn’t work and now when I click f11 it will just infinitely load like when I’m just turning on and I want to start using it again how...
  3. My computer will infinitely load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will infinitely load: My computer will never stop loading and when I found a way to fix bye clicking f11 while turning on it worked I thought I fixed but then it didn’t work and now when I click f11 it will just infinitely load like when I’m just turning on and I want to start using it again how...
  4. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  5. infinite loading

infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  6. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Computer infinitely loading windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer infinitely loading windows 10: I've had this issue with another computer in which it won't load windows 10 fully but just stay on the loading screen. Getting to the self-diagnostic repair screen also does not fix it as well as that also just loads infinitely. I've also used a media creation tool to fix it,...
  8. Computer infinitely loading windows 10

Computer infinitely loading windows 10: I've had this issue with another computer in which it won't load windows 10 fully but just stay on the loading screen. Getting to the self-diagnostic repair screen also does not fix it as well as that also just loads infinitely. I've also used a media creation tool to fix it,...
  9. My computer is in the infinite loading screen!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is in the infinite loading screen!!!: I recently downloaded windows 10 and yesterday i couldn’t start my computer. I have tried restarting, using cmd, and uninstalled feature updates. I dont want to reset my computer and lose everything. Can someone help me?...
  10. Windows 10 infinitely loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 infinitely loading: This is all what happened: A month ago I had some problems with my mouse not moving on my laptop screen, so I searched on YouTube and everywhere but couldn't find a way to solve it. After many hours of continuous of searching I got frustrated and decided to factory...