Windows 10: computer info

Discus and support computer info in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This may be a strange question but how do I get do I get my computer Info (device specifications) to display correctly rather then the below graphic?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thomaseg1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

computer info

This may be a strange question but how do I get do I get my computer
    Info (device specifications) to display correctly rather then the below graphic?
    "Hp Pavillion Desktop 590-p0053w" is the actual (and what I want) title.

computer info [​IMG]

:)

thomaseg1, Oct 7, 2019
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Oct 7, 2019
  3. rizzo Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

Overclocking is very easy with the c2d's. There are some good guides out there. Just search in the oc section here and there should be links & info.

rizzo, Oct 7, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

computer info

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

computer info

1. computer info - Similar Threads - computer info

2. A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has...: A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has been impossible. Need legit number and process. This is going on 4 days now....
  3. A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has...: A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has been impossible. Need legit number and process. This is going on 4 days now....
  4. I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.

I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.: what is "windows 11 for business"? I know about home and pro, but no idea what this is. Is this a flavor of pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-went-to-upgrade-a-computer-and-saw-a-version-i/7ba5af6c-7375-4b5d-8dcb-8db717a12e6e
  5. I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.: what is "windows 11 for business"? I know about home and pro, but no idea what this is. Is this a flavor of pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-went-to-upgrade-a-computer-and-saw-a-version-i/7ba5af6c-7375-4b5d-8dcb-8db717a12e6e
  6. New Computer “Certificate”/Internet Issues. Any Info Appreciated. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer “Certificate”/Internet Issues. Any Info Appreciated. Thank you!: Hello - I just purchased a MS refurbished “SurfaceGo” through Amazon and I cannot get online with it. I keep getting the “secure.11os.com” message regarding my clock not being set properly, but I checked the auto settings, time zone, etc. , as well as manually set the...
  7. New Computer “Certificate”/Internet Issues. Any Info Appreciated. Thank you!

New Computer “Certificate”/Internet Issues. Any Info Appreciated. Thank you!: Hello - I just purchased a MS refurbished “SurfaceGo” through Amazon and I cannot get online with it. I keep getting the “secure.11os.com” message regarding my clock not being set properly, but I checked the auto settings, time zone, etc. , as well as manually set the...
  8. New Computer “Certificate”/Internet Issues. Any Info Appreciated. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How to clean computer of any personal info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clean computer of any personal info.: My 9 year old Win 10 desktop does not support Win 11. Only use for e-mail and web browsing.. Is there a simple and easy way for this Senior to get rid of any personal info floating around beforerecycling.? May treat my self to new Win 11 computer as a Xmas gift. Many thanks....
  10. How to clean computer of any personal info.

How to clean computer of any personal info.: My 9 year old Win 10 desktop does not support Win 11. Only use for e-mail and web browsing.. Is there a simple and easy way for this Senior to get rid of any personal info floating around beforerecycling.? May treat my self to new Win 11 computer as a Xmas gift. Many thanks....