Windows 10: computer info

Discus and support computer info in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This may be a strange question but how do I get do I get my computer Info (device specifications) to display correctly rather then the below graphic?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thomaseg1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

computer info

This may be a strange question but how do I get do I get my computer
    Info (device specifications) to display correctly rather then the below graphic?
    "Hp Pavillion Desktop 590-p0053w" is the actual (and what I want) title.

computer info [​IMG]

:)

thomaseg1, Oct 7, 2019
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Oct 7, 2019
  3. rizzo Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

Overclocking is very easy with the c2d's. There are some good guides out there. Just search in the oc section here and there should be links & info.

rizzo, Oct 7, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

computer info

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

computer info

1. computer info - Similar Threads - computer info

2. black screen on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen on computer: power on, internet connected. Black screen on computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-on-computer/3a1b7c7c-aebc-4c57-9687-f0b2b4bdca8c
  3. Fraud; recive phone calls something wrong with computer. Someone trying to steal info....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fraud; recive phone calls something wrong with computer. Someone trying to steal info....: Scammers are calling saying they are with Microsoft and that things are wrong with computer and someone is trying to steal info (SS#, CC info, etc.) wonting you to change program that will allow them to access that exact info. Microsoft will never contact you via phone (they...
  4. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO stop code, computer won't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO stop code, computer won't boot: Hello, first time posting, kind of at my wits end. After shutting down my computer (there was a notification for a windows update that needed to take place before it shut down) for the night, i started it the next day to find a BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO error. It...
  5. Client computer getting incorrect info from GPO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Client computer getting incorrect info from GPO: I run a Doman with two DC with AD and a few other servers and 40 computers. All client computers are in the same OU. I have recently got WSUS running and I have a GPO set up called "WSUS - Client". in the GPO I have the following setting [ATTACH] This is the RSOP...
  6. when i go to a site thats asks for info -my computer reverts back to the main screen- can't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when i go to a site thats asks for info -my computer reverts back to the main screen- can't...: info is in the subject - its hard for me to type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-go-to-a-site-thats-asks-for-info-my/18e3d35f-0690-42de-9d75-084358eaf2d7
  7. How can I STOP a hacker from freezing up my computer and whom can I report info I have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I STOP a hacker from freezing up my computer and whom can I report info I have...: I have a hacker trying to extort money from me as he is shutting down my computer today 10/3/2018 started at 10:53 a.m. from phone # 1866-281-9836 this hacker has also called from phone# 888-351-0767 this is where it originally started 9/22/2018 there are 2 men calling both...
  8. Selling computer and need info removed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Selling computer and need info removed: Yes i am selling my gaming computer with windows 10 64 bit home and need to remove my login information completely so i can add a dummy account until they can add there information! How do i do that? 40603
  9. Computer sleeps ONLY in "safe mode" ... (NEW INFO - PLEASE HELP)

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer sleeps ONLY in "safe mode" ... (NEW INFO - PLEASE HELP): Hello. I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with. My computer will not go to sleep at all unless it is in safe mode without networking (the monitor does sleep then). When I boot it into safe mode with networking, it will not go to sleep (the monitor will not...
  10. playing game and computer restarts error info in description help

in Windows 10 Support
    playing game and computer restarts error info in description help: I just got a pc yesterday and I don't know like really anything about it and I downloaded the new windows ten update they had then I downloaded 2 games asphalt 8 airborne and some fps while playing both games my computer complete shut down and come screen came up and gave me...