Windows 10: Computer installation issue

Discus and support Computer installation issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dell just installed a new motherboard. Now our Windows 10 is gone. What do we do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gallerybythelakeswla, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Computer installation issue

Dell just installed a new motherboard. Now our Windows 10 is gone. What do we do.

:)

Gallerybythelakeswla, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 17, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Computer installation issue

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Computer installation issue

1. Computer installation issue - Similar Threads - Computer installation issue

2. Computer Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Issues: Been having a black screen issue with my computer. Before this my computer was stuck on a continous 'shutting down' loop, but is now just black. All solutions I've tried have not yet worked and taking apart the pc to find the issue there is not possible. What should I do to...
  3. Computer Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Issues: My computer is having issues booting up after abrupt power cuts and temporarily if I hit the power button abruptly while doing something. When this happens, I recieve a BSOD with either the stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and/or 0xc0000001. The desktop is unable to boot past...
  4. Computer Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Issues: My computer is having issues booting up after abrupt power cuts and temporarily if I hit the power button abruptly while doing something. When this happens, I recieve a BSOD with either the stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and/or 0xc0000001. The desktop is unable to boot past...
  5. Computer issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer issues: So I got a new computer for Christmas this year and originally it was perfectly fine but now on random days it just kicks me out of any games I try to play or lag extremely hard at random intervals for no reason it isn't the WiFi disconnecting or anything its just acting as...
  6. Computer issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer issues: Im not sure if this is the correct subreddit to post this but if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. So I built a computer a few weeks ago for gaming. Pretty decent hardware but not super high end. I had an issue where my keyboard and mouse and headset would...
  7. Computer issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer issue: Can I get the 800 number to call Microsoft security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/computer-issue/54ecbf36-5a04-41d3-8f52-e1ea5ae4cc18
  8. Computer Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Issue: My computer does this thing of when I'm in games the computer would randomly out of nowhere start to lag. The mouse would lag, sound would lag, performance would lower and I would close the game and it would still be happening and I would have to restart....
  9. Computer Issue or...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Issue or...: Hi, I'm having a couple of issues with my HP laptop. I'm running Windows 10, which just updated three days ago. I'm a heavy print-at-home person so, I am vigilant about keeping my computer up-to-date on updates, drivers, anti-viruses, malware, etc., because I'm a writer. I...
  10. Computer Issue or...

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Issue or...: Hi, I'm having a couple of issues with my HP laptop. I'm running Windows 10, which was just updated three days ago, but the problems have been ongoing for months. I'm a heavy print-at-home person. I keep my computer up-to-date on updates, drivers, anti-viruses, malware, etc...