Windows 10: Computer is acting buggy and not I cannot diagnose it

Discus and support Computer is acting buggy and not I cannot diagnose it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It was hard enough to get this thing to run to safe mode as the bios run in safe mode.Now I am running things in safe mode, but when I look on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimothyReidy1, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Computer is acting buggy and not I cannot diagnose it

It was hard enough to get this thing to run to safe mode as the bios run in safe mode.Now I am running things in safe mode, but when I look on my computer there is no way to diagnose this thingTroubleshooter is a joke, because it does not have a button to push if you disagree with how your system is running and want to know why. I would just like a simple program that I can click on and it will diagnose my machine.there does not seem to be a command prompt on here, it seems hidden.

:)

TimothyReidy1, Jun 27, 2021

2. ACT Pro 2013 will not open in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The most likely causes on a standalone are a damaged or invalid .pad file or SQL is not running, or is damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Click your Windows Start button, choose Run and type in actdiag.

• When ACT! Diagnostics comes up, click Databases, the Database List.

• Locate your database in the list, right-click on it and select Detach. Make sure you know the filepath to your database before detaching it.

• When the database has been detached, open My Computer (or Windows Explorer) and browse to the location of your database.

• Locate the .PAD file for your database [database name].pad and delete it.

• Reopen ACT!...you will get a message that the last database opened cannot found, then will be taken to the Open Database dialog box.

• At the bottom of this box, change the Files of Type to .adf, browse to the location of your database and double-click on the .adf file for your database.

• You will get a message that ACT! will verify your database, click OK and ACT will reattach your database to SQL and create a new .pad file.

• Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Tabiii Win User
    YT and Chrome acting buggy, other fixes not working

YT is acting buggy:

not recognizing what I type in search bar right away

sometimes play/pause with a click works, sometimes it doesn't

sometimes full screen works, sometimes it doesn't

same for adding to a playlist

Chrome is acting buggy:

randomly closing or minimizing to the edge or corner of any given part of the screen

even Zoom randomly closed while I was talking. My cursor was not on the close button in any of these cases.

sometimes the mouse scroll button doesn't even work

I deleted cache/cookies on Chrome

I rebooted the pc many times

I uninstalled Houseparty, Netflixparty and a Chrome YT extension to prevent live chat

The Chrome YT ext is my biggest suspect because that's the most recent change and my pc has only been acting weird about a week, shortly after that ext was dl

I checked control panel for the 3 extensions to make sure they were gone

It's still acting buggy. What do I do?

Possibly relevent: Due to motherboard issues, the mousepad on the actual pc is disabled

Tabiii, Jun 27, 2021
  4. Computer is acting buggy and not I cannot diagnose it

Diagnosing BSOD Win10

Hi Mouhy,

For us to isolate your Windows 10 performance issue, we need the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

Normally, this issue happens due to an unexpected shut down or restart. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

Computer is acting buggy and not I cannot diagnose it

1. Computer is acting buggy and not I cannot diagnose it - Similar Threads - Computer acting buggy

2. Windows settings and notification center acting extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows settings and notification center acting extremely buggy: Hi, after joining Windows Insider Program and installing the update 10.0.22623.1037 ni_release I have multiple issues.My settings app is not showing properly and the various paths have wrong names and order. Also I'm unable to open notification center anymore....
  3. Windows settings and notification center acting extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows settings and notification center acting extremely buggy: Hi, after joining Windows Insider Program and installing the update 10.0.22623.1037 ni_release I have multiple issues.My settings app is not showing properly and the various paths have wrong names and order. Also I'm unable to open notification center anymore....
  4. Windows acting extremely buggy after reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows acting extremely buggy after reinstall: Hi,Earlier today, I attempted to use a system restore point. This was because I had deleted a few files and had accidentally restored them from the Recycle Bin. When I was used system restore, I kept getting an”AppxStaging” error. I read a few articles, and after a few tries,...
  5. Windows acting extremely buggy after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows acting extremely buggy after reinstall: Hi,Earlier today, I attempted to use a system restore point. This was because I had deleted a few files and had accidentally restored them from the Recycle Bin. When I was used system restore, I kept getting an”AppxStaging” error. I read a few articles, and after a few tries,...
  6. Keyboard acting buggy and strange in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard acting buggy and strange in games: I own a Corsair K55 RGB gaming keyboard, I always loved to play games likes ROBLOX and Minecraft with it. Until I plugged in the Corsair Harpoon RGB gaming mouse. The moment I plugged it in I joined a game on ROBLOX because I was so excited to use it, but then out of nowhere...
  7. Xbox one controller acting buggy in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller acting buggy in game: I've recently started using my xbox one controller on my pc and for whatever reason it's not accepting button/trigger input quite often, and it's also acting as if the trigger is being pressed in when the controller isn't being touched. This happens whether the controller is...
  8. My copy of Windows 10 is acting buggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My copy of Windows 10 is acting buggy: Been using Window 10 for two months now. I've noticed some weird glitches with the OS. -The taskbar will get stuck in its hidden view. I have to press the windows key to have it show up again. -Taskbar icons will disappear. I have to go into taskbar setting to get them to...
  9. YT and Chrome acting buggy, other fixes not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YT and Chrome acting buggy, other fixes not working: YT is acting buggy: not recognizing what I type in search bar right away sometimes play/pause with a click works, sometimes it doesn't sometimes full screen works, sometimes it doesn't same for adding to a playlist Chrome is acting buggy: randomly closing or minimizing...
  10. Firefox acts buggy

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox acts buggy: Firefox After Installing Win10 doesn't load pages that got after closing new tab there will still be animation on scrolling down picture it shows all over website *Sad Sorry for my English. 38620