Windows 10: Computer is basically stuffed

Discus and support Computer is basically stuffed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my computer recently has stopped working essentially, it started after i downloaded 3 srs audio files, my pc was fine for a few more days but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ayden PEACHEY, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Computer is basically stuffed

Hello, my computer recently has stopped working essentially, it started after i downloaded 3 srs audio files, my pc was fine for a few more days but when i logged on 3 days after i downloaded the files, the sound wasnt working and i cant open photos from my files, use cortana or the WIN key doesnt work ALSO I can not open settings and all the WIN+R msc stuff doesnt work what do i need to do to fix this issue?

:)

Ayden PEACHEY, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Sep 28, 2020
  3. lbeck Win User
    How do I reformat entire computer?

Update:

• I probably should have taken better notes on what I've already tried
    • I created the USB flash drive as directed in #26. That did indeed install W10
    • I now am at the same point that I described in my post #6, with my drives still being dynamic rather than basic and the following exceptions from my post #6 (not sure)
    - Now all of my data is on the C:\ drive rather than the various folders like "My Documents
    - I apparently need to reinstall my display driver. The display is wonkey (circles are ovals) and I can’t seem to adjust using the settings menu.
    - Other partitions that came installed with my HP notebook like System, Tools, and Recovery now have different drive settings

So I’ve come almost full circle except with a few steps backwards. I’ll try more carefully to follow Post #2 and #7 as suggested. Possibly I missed as step with those earlier. I’ll also check with my other software to see if there is a simpler way to revert my computer back to the way it was out of the box.

lbeck, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Rey17 Win User

Computer is basically stuffed

computer stuffing up

hey guys,

there is one problem i cant seem to understand ??

well the story goes, i bought a maxtor basics external hardrive for the desktop, 750 GB, with Vista Compatiblity. i had movies on some data CDs and wanted to put those movies into the external hardrive in case the data cds become stuffed up and dont work anymore. (BackUp of movies)(Cd's were burnt CDs.)

i was putting the movie "the number 23" onto the hardrive and then it said "cant read from source file or disk". i tried putting it onto the hard drive from the cd 2 times, then i decided to copy it onto my desktop, about half way through, the coomputer freezed up.

i forced reboot (turned it off from the button) then i turned the computer on again, then once the computer booted up, the computer frooze again. this happens a fair amount. but once in like 10 times, the computer will boot up properly if i close nearly all the processes from the task manager.
    then yesterday, i turned it on, then norton gave a message saying that it encountered a internal problem. so because of that, i thought norton was giving problems, so i uninstalled it.
    and before that, my uncle installed MYOB accounting Plus V16 onto my computer. and i also uninstalled it !!

so is MYOB accounting plus v16 compatible with vista or not ?
    i have Vista home premiuem, SP1, 32-Bit

now i dont understand why this happens, is it a virus, or just a driver problem ??
    then I tried scanning my computer using bit defender, nothing was found.
    i went on PC Pitstop, and it told me that some of my drivers are old. i cant exactly remember which ones, but once i get home ill let you know.

can anyone tell me what seems to be the problem ?

Rey17, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Computer is basically stuffed

1. Computer is basically stuffed - Similar Threads - Computer basically stuffed

2. windows update stuffed my sound options up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows update stuffed my sound options up: So to give a run down on how it was all set up.I run a racing simulator and base shakers for the rig. I used to be able to run all 3 of the below at the same time with no issues.1. Razer Nari gaming headset through USB 2. 5.1 speakers through rear jacks on pc3. bass shakers...
  3. Computer basically reset itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer basically reset itself.: So last night, I was trying to download a game onto an sd card. I forgot to keep my computer open so the download didn't finish and I had to restart it. When I restart it, I thought it was going to be downloaded to the wrong location so I cancel the download. This caused File...
  4. Correcting the "Basic Information About Your Computer"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Correcting the "Basic Information About Your Computer": Hi, I was doing some work on the desktops/laptops in my school to clean up network IP addresses. I came to one of my machines, an HP Pro 3500 series desktop, and was going to change the computer name. In the process, I noticed the machine identified itself as a Compaq 500B...
  5. Basically a Useless Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Basically a Useless Computer: I Bought a new comupter and basically I installed something on the AMD website which caused some errors. I was able to fix it but when I restarted apparently a file got corrupted. I have tried everything. And I mean everything to fix this. I can't boot windows. I can even...
  6. copy and paste - the most basic of basic computer functions

copy and paste - the most basic of basic computer functions: Oh mighty Microsoft - how low have you fallen now? I cannot copy and paste on the latest update of Windows 10. This is completely unacceptable. I realize many thousands of people are posting about this same problem. When will Microsoft put out a patch to fix this....
  7. stuffed hp 15ba018AX notebook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    stuffed hp 15ba018AX notebook: stuck bad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuffed-hp-15ba018ax-notebook/bb38e123-17d3-4daa-afba-dc62c15e77ca
  8. WINDOWS 10 STUFFED MY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 STUFFED MY LAPTOP: I have been reading posts regarding Windows 10 issues I have been having on my PC. Back in approx Sept / Oct 2018 after an update my PC would not Boot into windows 10. I wasnt sure it was a windows issue at the time, and thought I may have gotten Malware or a Virus of some...
  9. Windows 10 Update Stuffed my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update Stuffed my computer: Destroyed it I used to play GIF and pictures form the same Windows viewer now I cannot play GIF I have to have another application for it.... Horrible Then my bookmarks are GONE> Work bookmarks GONE Please WIndows STOP with your "Updates" they are worse than a VIRUS...
  10. BSOD randomly while computer is basically idling

BSOD randomly while computer is basically idling: I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit installed to my PC for 3 months now. Every once in a while PC crashes and reboot due to BSOD. Usually this happens not while the computer is under stress (gaming etc..) but when idle/only a browser open. Files attached. Can you help to identify...