Windows 10: Computer is BSODing, please help

Discus and support Computer is BSODing, please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; MEG ACE+ 9900KF + Gigabyte 2070S The minidmp can be found in https://www.dropbox.com/sh/okf55hq33gk7jy2/AABZyA23-O4adMFveYsmlDdRa?dl=0 The same address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XuanWang2, Sep 20, 2019.

1. XuanWang2 Win User

Computer is BSODing, please help

XuanWang2, Sep 20, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 20, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Computer is BSODing, please help

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Computer is BSODing, please help

1. Computer is BSODing, please help - Similar Threads - Computer BSODing please

2. Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: I ran IPDT but it passed on everything. Computer typically bluescreens multiple times an hour. Dump link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-u--hBZqX7NwsypOTldDBbAT6O3B4RlS/view?usp=sharingWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1...
  3. Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: I ran IPDT but it passed on everything. Computer typically bluescreens multiple times an hour. Dump link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-u--hBZqX7NwsypOTldDBbAT6O3B4RlS/view?usp=sharingWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1...
  4. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.: I recently had a power surge that knocked out my PSU, and now my computer is BSODing. Whenever I try to use Driver Verifier, I it causes my PC to be unable to reboot. This is a link to my most recent minidump:...
  5. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.: I recently had a power surge that knocked out my PSU, and now my computer is BSODing. Whenever I try to use Driver Verifier, I it causes my PC to be unable to reboot. This is a link to my most recent minidump:...
  6. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer is BSODing and I need help troubleshooting further.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is BSODing and I need help troubleshooting further.: Hello, I am experiencing a BSOD regularly while trying to play my gaming computer. I have troubleshooted some, but I could use some more experienced advice. Here is the latest Dump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anwp7xBFYYOigf5gO0GaIn1mga6UHQ?e=rliNwkNo concrete history on this...
  8. Computer BSODing critical_process_died

Computer BSODing critical_process_died: My computer has recently started BSODing for no apparent reason I also have a DMP file that is 1gb in size If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated...
  9. Need help with frequent BSODing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with frequent BSODing: For the past few months, my PC has been giving me BSODs frequently, at least one per day or so. But recently, the frequency has gone up to about 2 a day. The crashes usually happen when I am browsing the internet or watching videos, but never when I am playing video games....
  10. Help Please! Pc keeps on BSODing ..

Help Please! Pc keeps on BSODing ..: On Fri 5/19/2017 7:27:59 AM your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\051817-27359-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E7C0) Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0x23, 0x41, 0x1, 0xFFFFE20D3983D820) Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER file...