Windows 10: Computer is Bsoding with irql not equal or less

Discus and support Computer is Bsoding with irql not equal or less in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just got my computer back from the repair shop. but it started bluescreening, I have a brand new 2 tb of ssd disk drives and an extra ram stick for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Karl GústafSkaftason, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Computer is Bsoding with irql not equal or less

Just got my computer back from the repair shop. but it started bluescreening, I have a brand new 2 tb of ssd disk drives and an extra ram stick for 16gb overall. I ran memtest but It didnt give any faults nor did scannow so I ran Disk verifier and it returned with a driver violation
    Im wondering if anyone can read the DMP file for me and help me find the issue. It is not a persistent crash. It only crashes like every 1 or 2 hours.
    here is the DMP file.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!As1n_qD_0w2UiX2AO4hLODHT3c8q?e=PNrf8w

:)

Karl GústafSkaftason, Oct 22, 2020

2. BSOD Bad Object Header and irql not less or equal

Add another irql not less or equal to the list

another minidump

121019-8859-01.rar

Jadeonking, Oct 22, 2020
  3. irql not less or equal windows 10 BSOD

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The error IRQL not less or equal occurs when incorrect areas of memory are overwritten or are written to disk.

I would suggest you to download the media creation tool to install windows 10 and create Windows 10 installation DVD media and try Repairing your Computer.

Follow the below steps:

• Create installation media for windows 10.

Refer to the below link:

Windows 10 herunterladen

• Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.

• After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Computer is Bsoding with irql not equal or less

BSoD - IRQL not less or equal - minidump

Hi,

The IRQL Not Less or Equal blue screen
    error likely occurs due to driver issues. This can also be caused by insufficient system resources, corrupted system files, and software conflicts.
    For us to investigate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using? To check it, follow the steps on this
      link.
    • Can you upload the mini dump file to your OneDrive and share again the link on this thread? Since it shown on the link that you've provided that it's no longer available.

Meanwhile, we suggest another way to troubleshoot this issue and it's by performing an in-place upgrade. It's a process of installing Windows 10 without removing the current Windows version installed on your computer. To perform an in-place
    upgrade, we suggest performing the steps provided by Andre Da Costa on this
    link
    . This will be able to
    repair corrupted system files while preserving your personal files, settings, and installed applications.

Feel free to post us back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Computer is Bsoding with irql not equal or less

1. Computer is Bsoding with irql not equal or less - Similar Threads - Computer Bsoding irql

2. Computer constantly BSODing Recently, System Service Exception, and IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer constantly BSODing Recently, System Service Exception, and IRQL Not Less or Equal: Bulk of the problem is in the title.My PC is a HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop, and I've had it for around four years. It was new when purchased.It started freezing completely, so I would just shut it off and back on. Then it started doing the BSOD codes.I've had numerous codes,...
  3. Computer constantly BSODing Recently, System Service Exception, and IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer constantly BSODing Recently, System Service Exception, and IRQL Not Less or Equal: Bulk of the problem is in the title.My PC is a HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop, and I've had it for around four years. It was new when purchased.It started freezing completely, so I would just shut it off and back on. Then it started doing the BSOD codes.I've had numerous codes,...
  4. Computer constantly BSODing Recently, System Service Exception, and IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Hey, I dont quite understand how to analyze the dmp file, can anyone help me and tell me if theres any clue as to what can be crashing my pc?Im uploading the dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eu4sHE5y3shHq0j8EKfmJrx75nvXj1Ec/view?usp=sharing...
  6. bsoding irql not less or equal after upgrading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsoding irql not less or equal after upgrading: recently, i changed out parts of my system and am now occasionally experiencing bsods with stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. anecdotally this is happening when my system is under load, generally not while idling. i've tried pretty much everything i could see after googling the...
  7. bsoding irql not less or equal after upgrading

bsoding irql not less or equal after upgrading: recently, i changed out parts of my system and am now occasionally experiencing bsods with stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. anecdotally this is happening when my system is under load, generally not while idling. i've tried pretty much everything i could see after googling the...
  8. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  9. IRQL not less or equal

IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  10. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Good day. Randomly, I encounter bsod "irql not less or equal", sometimes with a phrase "netio.sys", or in some cases, the pc randomly freezes. this only happened in the past 2 weeks. can someone help me to fix this problem?I already tried the following:- reseat the ram and...