Windows 10: Computer is causing my microphone to have high-pitched whining and static + distorted...

Discus and support Computer is causing my microphone to have high-pitched whining and static + distorted... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Literally what the title says- My computer causes high pitched static/whining plus distorts whatever audio actually gets inputted. I've tried various... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ToastKun, Mar 17, 2020.

1. ToastKun Win User

Computer is causing my microphone to have high-pitched whining and static + distorted...

Literally what the title says- My computer causes high pitched static/whining plus distorts whatever audio actually gets inputted. I've tried various things, like scanning my files with sfc /scannow, using DISM.exe, switching USB ports, using a USB Hub, to no avail. My Microphone is a Blue Yeti USB Microphone. I've had it for a few months now- and this issue has been persistent for around 2-3 months now. It's super annoying- as it destroys my friends ears and also ruins streams/recordings for me.

:)

ToastKun, Mar 17, 2020

2. Motherboard/CPU high pitch whine after W10 Creators Update?

Hi - I've been struggling to isolate an annoying high pitch whine that I've been detecting since installing the latest W10 Creators' Update.

After the most recent update, when CPU usage is lower (Intel 6700k w/ Asus Maximus Gene VIII), there is an audible high pitch whine coming from the motherboard or cpu. I've removed specific components (e.g. fans, SSD/HDD) and I'm fairly confident it is isolated
    to the CPU/MB, and when I launch/run more CPU intensive programs, the whine disappears.

I was wondering if this problem has been reported?

Thank you!

<moved from Windows Insider>

LiaraTsoni, Mar 17, 2020
  3. High pitched whine coming from phone while charging!!!

My N97 had a very loud whine when charging My new one made no noise what so ever this N97 is about 2 -3 months old.

The high pitch sound came from the phone not from the charger.

rapid---01, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Computer is causing my microphone to have high-pitched whining and static + distorted...

High pitched whine coming from phone while charging!!!

Cp is RIGHT when he state's that *some* noise is normal. It may come from the and/or the charger. The reason for this is that the charger is nothing more than an ac/dc transformer and transformers make noise. The bigger the transformer the more noise and
    the lower the pitch. So it's expected for a charger to make a very soft high pitch whine which should only be heard by people with GOOD hearing unless it's in a quiet room

no1_slumko, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Computer is causing my microphone to have high-pitched whining and static + distorted...

1. Computer is causing my microphone to have high-pitched whining and static + distorted... - Similar Threads - Computer causing microphone

2. USB Microphone Distortion/Static

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Microphone Distortion/Static: Lots of distortion and static coming from my usb condenser mic. It seems I've updated all necessary drivers and it still occurs. Any settings I should adjust? Thank you....
  3. USB Microphone Distortion/Static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone Distortion/Static: Lots of distortion and static coming from my usb condenser mic. It seems I've updated all necessary drivers and it still occurs. Any settings I should adjust? Thank you....
  4. USB Microphone Distortion/Static

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microphone on windows 10 producing high pitch static noises.

Microphone on windows 10 producing high pitch static noises.: From few days my pc's built in microphone isn't working well. I tried using an external microphone but no luck.I also tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver but its still not working. I even tried to download driver from respective website, but ….I don't know what...
  6. Mic recording volume very low, high pitched whining

Mic recording volume very low, high pitched whining: I bought a Neewer NW-800 mic and was using it on this computer for a while. I bought a new HD and installed Win 10 Pro version 1909 on the drive and the mic wasn't working properly. There was a high pitched whining sound that wasn't there before and my voice volume became...
  7. My microphone is making a pulsating high pitched noise

My microphone is making a pulsating high pitched noise: I built a computer some weeks ago and have been using it for gaming and such. The mic has been working fine with some Sony earbuds but once I bought Beats EP headphones the mic stopped working but specifically for those headphones. It creates a pulsating high pitched noise...
  8. Computer causing high pitched whining and static + causes distortion to my voice and any...

Computer causing high pitched whining and static + causes distortion to my voice and any...: Literally- what the title says. Doesn't matter what I do or any troubleshooting I do, I have yet to fix this. It's super annoying. The Microphone I use is a Blue Yeti USB Microphone. I've tried plugging it into a different USB slots, using a USB Hub, etc. I've tried running...
  9. High pitched whine back - EVGA GeForce GTX 750

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    High pitched whine back - EVGA GeForce GTX 750: I had this problem back in 2016, RMA the card and the new card had the same whine only not as loud. Went away after awhile and has been gone until last week when it came back. It's very, very annoying. What I find very weird is if I move my mouse even a little bit, the whine...
  10. Constant high-pitched whine on my laptop speakers

Constant high-pitched whine on my laptop speakers: Hi Everyone, I hope you can help me. My msi gs63vr stealth pro geforce gtx 1060 suddenly has a constant whine if I turn on the sound at all on anything. I can't even turn on Cortana. I read somewhere something about amplifiers but I have not changed anything. Could it be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high pitched voice distorted when using discord