Windows 10: Computer is constantly BSOD when left idle and downloading games.

Discus and support Computer is constantly BSOD when left idle and downloading games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My computer is BSOD fairly regularly when I leave it to do a download. I have researched the information that Event Viewer gives me and cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Angel Erebus, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Computer is constantly BSOD when left idle and downloading games.

Hello,

My computer is BSOD fairly regularly when I leave it to do a download. I have researched the information that Event Viewer gives me and cannot find a solution that works. I built the computer myself, and the BSOD really started happening about 3 weeks or a month of it being completed, also the computer has never BSOD when I have been using it. Any help would be appreciated.

Event Viewer information: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000001 0x00007ffb3bf4c634, 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd487bc91eb80. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f7a42b4b-a663-489f-9b11-ed016d49d30b.

Here is a zip folder containing all of the Minidumps and the Memory dump:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w9uQHdtWmn6mOp34FVeZ0F1DN66AIgu4/view?usp=sharing

As I said any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Paul

:)

Angel Erebus, Jan 12, 2021

2. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Computer BSOD and freeze constantly

Computer BSODs and freezes constantly. It does so more often while gaming, especially if graphics are set higher. Below is a link to some minidump logs from various dates as well as my computer specs.

MiniDumpFolder.zip

EDIT 1: Also BSOD whenever I try to launch Minecraft: Java Edition

JustinMarz, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Computer is constantly BSOD when left idle and downloading games.

BSOD whenever computer is left idle

Hello @dichloroethane,

Please perform the following . . .

BSOD - Initial Data Collection
    [1] If English is NOT your native language, then please change the default language to English . . .

> How to Add or Remove Language Packs and Change Display Language in Windows 10
    > How to Change Display Language in Settings to ENGLISH

[2] Please click the BSOD - Posting Instructions link below.
    [3] Read and follow the instructions to download and run the V2 and DM log collectors.

• The log collectors scan necessary files and produce information that will allow us to help you with your issue.
    > BSOD - Posting Instructions

I am sure that somebody [ @zbook ] will be able to help analyse the output data.

Thanks.

Paul Black, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Computer is constantly BSOD when left idle and downloading games.

1. Computer is constantly BSOD when left idle and downloading games. - Similar Threads - Computer constantly BSOD

2. Computer BSOD when Idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSOD when Idle: Hello, I need some assistance trying to figure out what is causing my computer to crash/BSOD when I'm idling. I can play high-end games, have video meetings and utilize Chrome with 20+ tabs without issues for hours. When I close my programs and walk away for 20+ minutes, my...
  3. Computer BSOD when Idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSOD when Idle: Hello, I need some assistance trying to figure out what is causing my computer to crash/BSOD when I'm idling. I can play high-end games, have video meetings and utilize Chrome with 20+ tabs without issues for hours. When I close my programs and walk away for 20+ minutes, my...
  4. Computer BSOD when Idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when left idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when left idle: Hi everyone, I have an Acer Aspire VX 15 that I have had for about 4 years. I have run into problems in those 4 years but they all got resolved eventually. However, this blue screen occurrence has happened recently and quite frequently. Whenever I leave my laptop idle for a...
  6. BSOD when left idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when left idle: Hi everyone, I have an Acer Aspire VX 15 that I have had for about 4 years. I have run into problems in those 4 years but they all got resolved eventually. However, this blue screen occurrence has happened recently and quite frequently. Whenever I leave my laptop idle for a...
  7. BSOD when left idle

8. BSOD whenever computer is left idle

BSOD whenever computer is left idle: I have a relatively new laptop that I just purchased a couple months ago. About a week ago it started to BSOD whenever it is idle for about 10 minutes. I ran the sfc cleanup that I saw on other forums, made sure the .net framework 64 was disabled, and have clean installed...
  9. BSODs when PC left idle

BSODs when PC left idle: Hello, A few months ago I was getting extremely frequent BSODs. I ended up reinstalling Windows 10 and that seemed to solve the problem. A few weeks later however and they are coming back. A consistent pattern is that they happen when I leave the PC idle for longer than a...
  10. Computer constantly freezing when idle or playing a game

Computer constantly freezing when idle or playing a game: So I've had this issue for a while where it freezes when I leave it on to install something or i'm playing a game more then a few hours, now I checked cpu and the gpu it's not over heating. All my drivers are up to date, I already did the sfc /SCANNOW also did a clean install...