Windows 10: Computer is constantly disconnecting from WiFi

Discus and support Computer is constantly disconnecting from WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Over the past month or so, my laptop has been unable to stay consistently connected to my internet. I know for a fact that it's just my laptop having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Potatert0t, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Computer is constantly disconnecting from WiFi

Over the past month or so, my laptop has been unable to stay consistently connected to my internet. I know for a fact that it's just my laptop having the problem, because all the other devices in my house can stay connected easily. It's a new computer, only about 2 and a half months old, and when I first used it this problem was not occurring. The laptop is an HP Pavilion gaming laptop that runs the latest version of Windows 10. I've tried every fix I could find online, including rolling back the drivers, updating the drivers, using Google's DNS, and so on. It's outrageously frustrating, as I can't play online games, which is what I mainly use the laptop for. If anyone could tell me what could be going on, or direct me to a website or person that would know what's happening, that'd be great. Thanks in advance!

:)

Potatert0t, Feb 8, 2021

2. Wifi Constantly Disconnecting

I'm on a gaming computer with windows 10 and at random times my computer gets disconnected from my wifi and this happens constantly every single day PLEASE HELP.

pickleking23, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Anak Win User

Computer is constantly disconnecting from WiFi

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Anak, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Computer is constantly disconnecting from WiFi

1. Computer is constantly disconnecting from WiFi - Similar Threads - Computer constantly disconnecting

2. WiFi disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi disconnects constantly: My WIFI frequently 5-10 times a day disconnects. I have to reconnect manually but after a few reconnections, my available WiFi list goes blank and says “no available networks”. I am forced to restart the computer and begin the cycle again. Dell Inspiron laptop circa 2016,...
  3. WiFi disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi disconnects constantly: My WIFI frequently 5-10 times a day disconnects. I have to reconnect manually but after a few reconnections, my available WiFi list goes blank and says “no available networks”. I am forced to restart the computer and begin the cycle again. Dell Inspiron laptop circa 2016,...
  4. WiFi disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIFI constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI constantly disconnects: WIFI disconnects frequently, especially when playing games. I've tried to look for different solutions and none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-constantly-disconnects/248600bc-d22b-4751-b3a8-2e23ebd93152
  6. WIFI constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI constantly disconnects: WIFI disconnects frequently, especially when playing games. I've tried to look for different solutions and none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-constantly-disconnects/248600bc-d22b-4751-b3a8-2e23ebd93152
  7. WIFI constantly disconnects

8. WiFi constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi constantly disconnects: My WiFi works for a random amount of time when all of a sudden it disconnects me. Then when I try to reconnect it says that I’m unable to connect to this network. It is a common occurrence and is really annoying. submitted by /u/mcduxkz [link] [comments]...
  9. Laptop Constantly Disconnects From WiFi

Laptop Constantly Disconnects From WiFi: Out of nowhere, my laptop is disconnecting from wifi about every 10 minutes. The only way to fix the problem is to run the network troubleshooter. No other wifi devices in my home are experiencing this problem. When I connect the laptop via Ethernet cable, I have zero...
  10. WiFi Constantly Disconnects

WiFi Constantly Disconnects: Out of nowhere, my laptop is disconnecting from wifi about every 10 minutes. The only way to fix the problem is to run the internet troubleshooter. No other wifi devices in my home are experiencing this problem. When I connect the laptop via Ethernet cable, I have zero...