Windows 10: Computer is destroyed i need to recuperate windows license.

Discus and support Computer is destroyed i need to recuperate windows license. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Computer is destroyed i need to recuperate windows license.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RobertKorolik, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Computer is destroyed i need to recuperate windows license.

• Computer is destroyed i need to recuperate windows license.

:)

RobertKorolik, Oct 25, 2019

2. Deactivate a Windows 8 License that is on a destroyed computer (Is is possible from website)

Hi guys,

Short story, I destroy my computer with a Windows 8 license, was bought from a store, no OEM. I want to know if it is possible to install that Windows 8 again in another computer and then just to do the activation normally or do I have to do another process
    to uninstall from that computer that does not work anymore.

Róger José Ulate Rivera, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Transfer Windows 10 license to another computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that one license key is valid only for one hardware. However you can try the steps mentioned below to check if that helps. Make sure that you have the 25-alpha numeric product key (Retail version). Here are some steps that you can follow:

Step 1: Uninstall the key from your Mac (Bootcamp). To uninstall the license key, follow the steps mentioned bellow:

1. Open command prompt (search CMD on start menu) and run it as administrator.
    2. Then type: slmgr /upk
    3. The following command will uninstall the product key from your Bootcamp partition.

Step 2: Install the product key on new Computer.

1. Open Run (Windows Key + R) and then type: SLUI 3
    2. You will be prompted to enter the product key.
    3. Please type the product key and try to activate it.

Step 3: If step 2 does not work, then you will need to install the product key manually and perform phone activation.

1. Open Command prompt once again and run it administrator.
    2. Then type: slmgr /ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Note: replace XXXXX with the product key.
    3. Once you receive a confirmation prompt that the product key has been installed.
    4. Close the Command prompt Window.
    5. Now open Run (Windows Key + R) and type SLUI 4.
    6. Then choose your country and click on Next and follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps.

Naresh_K, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Computer is destroyed i need to recuperate windows license.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Computer is destroyed i need to recuperate windows license.

1. Computer is destroyed i need to recuperate windows license. - Similar Threads - Computer destroyed need

2. My PC was reset with a new drive. I need to recuperate my files. I need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC was reset with a new drive. I need to recuperate my files. I need help.: My PC was reset with a new disk drive. I have a back up in OneDrive. How do I recuperate and download my files back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-reset-with-a-new-drive-i-need-to/4b33bac7-9fb1-4238-ab03-58ffa448e4a6
  3. My PC was reset with a new drive. I need to recuperate my files. I need help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC was reset with a new drive. I need to recuperate my files. I need help.: My PC was reset with a new disk drive. I have a back up in OneDrive. How do I recuperate and download my files back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-reset-with-a-new-drive-i-need-to/4b33bac7-9fb1-4238-ab03-58ffa448e4a6
  4. Transfer Windows License To A New Computer That was Destroyed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Windows License To A New Computer That was Destroyed: My computer was destroyed during a fire. I'm currently building a new one. How do I transfer the old Windows license to my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-license-to-a-new-computer-that/0ed7800c-d2ae-4d0e-a080-729d40b016cc
  5. Transfer Windows License To A New Computer That was Destroyed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Windows License To A New Computer That was Destroyed: My computer was destroyed during a fire. I'm currently building a new one. How do I transfer the old Windows license to my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-license-to-a-new-computer-that/0ed7800c-d2ae-4d0e-a080-729d40b016cc
  6. Transfer Windows License To A New Computer That was Destroyed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. CCleaner just destroyed my computer. Need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CCleaner just destroyed my computer. Need help!: Hi guys, So i ran CCleaner (I've used it for older computers before) and now my computer BARELY works. It's insanely slow, none of my games are working right (very low fps). It's almost unusable. I've tried the following: Going to the CCleaner log in mydocuments and...
  8. Windows 10 is destroying computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is destroying computers: Ever since updating to Windows 10 version 1903 my laptops are starting without user interaction at 3 AM. All power settings to wake up the systems are disabled, but the problem is caused by the Universal Orchestrator Start Task Scheduler. You can disable this with PSTools and...
  9. windows 10 - the computer destroyer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 - the computer destroyer: windows 10 does not work at all. I can prove this more than anyone can prove it does work. I can prove windows 10 is the slowest OS possible. I can also prove that there is no efficiently or productively. It has nothing to do with the install, again I can prove this....
  10. Ransomware destroyed computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ransomware destroyed computer: My computer was infected with ransomware. I rebooted the computer and it now appears that the entire drive and OS are inaccessible. I have another copy of Windows and tried booting with the Windows 10 USB, and it cannot repair or recover the instance I had on the disk....