Windows 10: Computer is extremely weird

Discus and support Computer is extremely weird in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so i downloaded a gta v mod pack before this all happened, but it was reputable apparently but afterwards this happened. running fortnite crashed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TonyZhang4, May 17, 2019.

1. Computer is extremely weird

Ok, so i downloaded a gta v mod pack before this all happened, but it was reputable apparently but afterwards this happened.

running fortnite crashed everytime mid game. I tried to go into command panel and “repair” it. There was a popup that said i wasnt allowed to do it. I went into commands and typed in a simple command that showed i was indeed the only admin on my computer. The “run as administrator” option literally didnt work. I would press on it and nothing would happen except popup.this was on literally every thing, so i am in a vicious cycle of trying to do things and not being able to even though i am an administrator. Do i have to reset everything? Or is there a way to change whats happening.

ps: no i cannot do sfc, or create a new user. Anything with thhe command app i cant do, because i cant run as admin.

:)

TonyZhang4, May 17, 2019

2. Feedback Hub EXTREMELY weird problem

I installed Windows 10 using clean install method from a usb stick, and from recovery factory reset, and from media creation tool.

All 3 ways gave same result.

I don't know what to do more to fix this weird problem.

Faris-Jayyousi, May 17, 2019
  3. Weird Noise after Anniversary Update

Hello John,

Let’s check what is causing that weird sound on your laptop.

Based on the link that you had provided, it seems that it’s either your CPU fan or Hard drive which is creating that sound.

If it’s the CPU fan, it might be an issue due to heavy processing, processor heating up or changes made during the update. If it’s your Hard drive, the issue might be with HDD performance. We suggest you to back up all your data to your external drive
    to prevent data loss.

Follow these steps to resolve your issue:

Step 1: Check your Task Manager

Close all applications and check in task manager for any high usage of resources by any process.

• Press Ctrl + Shift+ Esc together to open task manager.
    • Click on more details and check for any apps that is taking more resources.
    • Take note of any Applications that are taking High CPU usages and try to disable it if it’s not that important.
    Step 2: Start your computer in Safe Mode

Safe mode will start computer with basic drivers to check what might be causing the issue in normal functioning of computer. Check if the weird sounds are still happening.

Start computer in Safe Mode

Step 3: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter

• Press Windows + W, and type troubleshooting.
    • From the search list, click on troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane click on view all to get the list.
    • Click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.
    Hardware and device troubleshooter is an inbuilt troubleshooter that will find the issues with hardware devices and try to fix them automatically.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, May 17, 2019
  4. Computer is extremely weird

whats a good computer??

cause my parents don't trust building a computer and all the possible hassles of of rmaing... i try explain to them its nothing complicated but yeah. i already have the list of everything i wanted like a gigabyte p35, q6600 G0 stepping, 2 gb 800, corsair 620w, thermalright 120 extreme, cooler master 690, scythe s-flex 120mm fans, 320gb seagate barracuda sata, blah.

nguyenpeter76, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Computer is extremely weird

1. Computer is extremely weird - Similar Threads - Computer extremely weird

2. My computer is weird...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is weird...: Something is wrong with my computer. Literally the background is not present after opening an app, an app is behaving weirdly, and Windows Powershell opens every time I reach the desktop after startup. Here is a picture of what I am talking about. Sorry about the horrible...
  3. My computer is weird...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is weird...: Something is wrong with my computer. Literally the background is not present after opening an app, an app is behaving weirdly, and Windows Powershell opens every time I reach the desktop after startup. Here is a picture of what I am talking about. Sorry about the horrible...
  4. computer acting weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer acting weird: so my computer has been acting weird. It takes around 30 mins to start up and get to the start up screen and then when i log in it opens up my usual start up apps like discord and opera gx. It usually allows me to use google for a couple of minutes then after that it just...
  5. Computer extremely slow overnight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer extremely slow overnight: Hello, I dont know why, my computer became extremely slow overnight, the startup takes 5 minutes to get in the login screen instead of 10 seconds, after login I get a black screen with mouse for 10 minutes then just my screenshot without any shortcuts, by clicking on the...
  6. Computer extremely slow overnight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer extremely slow overnight: Hello, I dont know why, my computer became extremely slow overnight, the startup takes 5 minutes to get in the login screen instead of 10 seconds, after login I get a black screen with mouse for 10 minutes then just my screenshot without any shortcuts, by clicking on the...
  7. Computer extremely slow overnight

8. Windows 10 behaving extremely weird

Windows 10 behaving extremely weird: Hi there, I'll keep this tale of woes as short as I can. I was given a Sony Vaio VPCEB1S1E with windows 10 on it. I did not do the install, but from looking at the bottom of it it has a sticker on it for windows 7 with a user licence number. So that would lead me to believe...
  9. computer running extremely slow

computer running extremely slow: computer running extremely slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-extremely-slow/26b8dc66-77ca-43d2-8036-74b46f9e0ec6
  10. Extremely weird behavior with display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extremely weird behavior with display: I believe this issue started when I started using an external display. However, it now persists even when not using an external display. The issue is only noticeable during certain times. For example, when I use print screen. My screen seems fine, but when I look at the...