Windows 10: Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?

Discus and support Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Error messages listed below. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Melissa Bell, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?

Error messages listed below. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsGetCACaps: Not Found{"Message":"The authority \"amd-keyid-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net\" does not exist."}HTTP/1.1 404 Not FoundDate: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 02:48:22 GMTContent-Length: 121Content-Type: application/js

:)

Melissa Bell, Dec 3, 2022
  2. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Dec 3, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?

1. Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do? - Similar Threads - Computer Freezing crashing

2. Programs and /or computer Freezing so that I have to manually shut down. What do I do please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs and /or computer Freezing so that I have to manually shut down. What do I do please?: Hi. I have Windows 10 and have been running Photoshop and Lightroom Classic to edit photos. Everything has been great until recently I went back to my programs as I had been away from them for a few weeks. Now the programs seem slower and eventually freezes. Even if I wait...
  3. Programs and /or computer Freezing so that I have to manually shut down. What do I do please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs and /or computer Freezing so that I have to manually shut down. What do I do please?: Hi. I have Windows 10 and have been running Photoshop and Lightroom Classic to edit photos. Everything has been great until recently I went back to my programs as I had been away from them for a few weeks. Now the programs seem slower and eventually freezes. Even if I wait...
  4. Programs and /or computer Freezing so that I have to manually shut down. What do I do please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?: My computer keeps freezing and restarting. I've looked into the Event Viewer and this is what shows up. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via...
  6. Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?: My computer keeps freezing and restarting. I've looked into the Event Viewer and this is what shows up. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via...
  7. Computer Keeps Freezing and Shutting Off, What do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?: Error messages listed below. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsGetCACaps: Not Found{"Message":"The authority...
  9. Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is Freezing then crashing and shutting off, what do I do?: Error messages listed below. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-KSNAS7E$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsGetCACaps: Not Found{"Message":"The authority...
  10. What do I need to do to shut down computer?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What do I need to do to shut down computer?: Lately, my computer isn't shutting down off when I hit shut down. How do I fix? This week, I put in pin number to start since it won't let me go on. I don't want my computer on all night. Thank you...