Windows 10: computer is haunted

Discus and support computer is haunted in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ok so pretty much anytime I try to create anything where I have to enter my email address or if I am just trying to email someone, as soon as I start... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Roberta Bahr, Mar 20, 2020.

1. computer is haunted

ok so pretty much anytime I try to create anything where I have to enter my email address or if I am just trying to email someone, as soon as I start typing my email address the screen switches to the desktop. also if I try to use the numbers keypad on my laptop it does the same thing. switches to the desk top. and then there is this little piece of joy... I have to hold down shift key and caps lock at the same time to get the caps lock to come on or go off. its like someone is watching or my pc's are haunted because it is at the EXACT SECOND that I try to enter an email address poof we at the desktop... everytime .. scans tell me the pc's are ok no virus... am I crazy or stupid? what is this .??/

:)

Roberta Bahr, Mar 20, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Mar 20, 2020
  4. computer is haunted

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

computer is haunted

1. computer is haunted - Similar Threads - computer haunted

2. Computer says internet isn't available but it is, it works with the browser but won't for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer says internet isn't available but it is, it works with the browser but won't for...: I've tried with Wi-Fi, hotspot from my mobile, any network really but translating from Italian it says "internet unavailable, protected". I have several desktop apps I work on on a daily basis and I've been trying to settle for the web version of a few of them since internet...
  3. I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it,...: I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it, can any one help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-upgraded-my-computer-to-window-100190454239/22942a9a-93bb-40af-b71e-0a96746c80d7
  4. Computer says internet isn't available but it is, it works with the browser but won't for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer says internet isn't available but it is, it works with the browser but won't for...: I've tried with Wi-Fi, hotspot from my mobile, any network really but translating from Italian it says "internet unavailable, protected". I have several desktop apps I work on on a daily basis and I've been trying to settle for the web version of a few of them since internet...
  5. I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it,...: I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it, can any one help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-upgraded-my-computer-to-window-100190454239/22942a9a-93bb-40af-b71e-0a96746c80d7
  6. I just upgraded my computer to window 10.0.19045.4239 but I'm having trouble activating it,...

7. Unable to login window computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login window computer: Hi there, I am unable to login to my windows computer. Rest the password multiple times and can successfully login online but my computer does not accept the password. Even PIN it does not let me login. For password the error is - this login method is not allowed but don’t...
  8. My windows computer is being haunted by Avast - is this malware or is Avast being clingy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows computer is being haunted by Avast - is this malware or is Avast being clingy?: Sorry this is long, I love giving all the details. I'll try and include a tl;dr.An unknown period of time ago I temporarily downloaded an antivirus to double check that I didn't have a virus that my first antivirus couldn't pick up, which I believe to have been Avast, since...
  9. My windows computer is being haunted by Avast - is this malware or is Avast being clingy?

My windows computer is being haunted by Avast - is this malware or is Avast being clingy?: Sorry this is long, I love giving all the details. I'll try and include a tl;dr.An unknown period of time ago I temporarily downloaded an antivirus to double check that I didn't have a virus that my first antivirus couldn't pick up, which I believe to have been Avast, since...
  10. My windows computer is being haunted by Avast - is this malware or is Avast being clingy?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing