Windows 10: computer is haunted

Discus and support computer is haunted in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ok so pretty much anytime I try to create anything where I have to enter my email address or if I am just trying to email someone, as soon as I start... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Roberta Bahr, Mar 20, 2020.

1. computer is haunted

ok so pretty much anytime I try to create anything where I have to enter my email address or if I am just trying to email someone, as soon as I start typing my email address the screen switches to the desktop. also if I try to use the numbers keypad on my laptop it does the same thing. switches to the desk top. and then there is this little piece of joy... I have to hold down shift key and caps lock at the same time to get the caps lock to come on or go off. its like someone is watching or my pc's are haunted because it is at the EXACT SECOND that I try to enter an email address poof we at the desktop... everytime .. scans tell me the pc's are ok no virus... am I crazy or stupid? what is this .??/

:)

Roberta Bahr, Mar 20, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Mar 20, 2020
  4. computer is haunted

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

computer is haunted

1. computer is haunted - Similar Threads - computer haunted

2. I keep seeing this when I turn on the computer followed by the blue screen of death. Is it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep seeing this when I turn on the computer followed by the blue screen of death. Is it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UndisciplinedCowboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuelr1/i_keep_seeing_this_when_i_turn_on_the_computer/
  3. Computer WONT recognize devices within network UNLESS VPN is activated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer WONT recognize devices within network UNLESS VPN is activated: Problem: My computer won't recognize or connect to my printer, Xbox One, or any other devices in my network under any circumstances no matter what I do, UNLESS I connect it to a VPN app NordVPN. I've been fighting with this thing for years. HOW do I fix it? A little...
  4. Computer will not wake up after new windows update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not wake up after new windows update: I just upgraded my HP PC to Windows 10 from the update function. When my computer goes to sleep nothing wakes it up. I have to push the power button to shut it off then push it again to start it back up. Sometimes I have to push the power button twice. Once will not start it...
  5. New computer windows 10 no mic on either USB of normal mic!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New computer windows 10 no mic on either USB of normal mic!: I got my new computer today, and all was good until I put in the mic...nothing. Removing the ordinary mic also stopped the software for the mic showing up. however neither USB mic nor comms mic input worked. I have tried the usual things, but nothing seems to get the machine...
  6. task scheduler remote computer was not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task scheduler remote computer was not found: Every time I try starting task scheduler an error pops up saying remote computer was not found Afer that task scheduler pops up and I cant use it to schedule tasks etc... Before you say the method of enabling it via services in task manager i tried to do that and also...
  7. Is there a way to work on my office computer remotely from my home computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to work on my office computer remotely from my home computer?: I know about remote desktop, but it appears to work only with Windows 10 Pro, and both of my PCs, home and office, have Windows 10 Home. Is there a workaround, or another procedure? Is Microsoft making an exception during the Coronavirus crisis? Would be nice of them....
  8. My entire computer stopped working with apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My entire computer stopped working with apps: I literally don't even know where to start. I'm good with computers, but not with the intricacies of windows software. But, PLEASE, bear with me since in this time of remote work and learning, I need to get this fixed. It started a few days ago when I tried to open mail...
  9. No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++: Hello, I need help. Every time I click on an icon or open up the internet. The computer automatically inserts a continuous chain of plus signs. I can't do anything on my computer but turn it off and turn it on. Help please. With everything going on with the COVID-19, I need...
  10. When does the disk become red on my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When does the disk become red on my computer?: submitted by /u/AustralianZach [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fubhdk/when_does_the_disk_become_red_on_my_computer/