Windows 10: Computer is kitzing out, not working any

Discus and support Computer is kitzing out, not working any in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I had an update happen and it ended up giving me a black screen after logging in with the mouse cursor showing but the rest was black. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RussellMcNay, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Computer is kitzing out, not working any

So I had an update happen and it ended up giving me a black screen after logging in with the mouse cursor showing but the rest was black. I tried to figure out how to fix, but couldn't.So I did a system restore to go back before the update. That worked and I could use the computer.After turning it off and then later turning on the computer again after a small amount of time, I got something new:The computer wouldn't turn on, it turned on but went to blue screen that said there was a stoo code error of critical process died.It then opened to the automatic repair but that failed. I tried to fol

:)

RussellMcNay, Jun 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Computer Not Working

It's a laptop and it has a battery so I don't think that will work unless you want me ripping out the battery repeatedly

Nova_DeathStep, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Computer is kitzing out, not working any

Computer Not Working

Hi,

Failure to access the Start menu and missing icons can be caused by a corrupted user profile. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option and create a new user account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you were able to access Safe Mode, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10. By doing this, we may identify if this is an account related issue. The link also contains all the necessary information including the step on how to set up a new account in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Computer is kitzing out, not working any

1. Computer is kitzing out, not working any - Similar Threads - Computer kitzing working

2. Locked out of computer. Nothing working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of computer. Nothing working.: So I had my father factory reset my computer while I was away.When my friend has gone to set it up for herself it’s failed the reset.It still has my profile on it and isn’t allowing anyone to put the pin in to log in to perform the reset again. Instead it says “Your pin is no...
  3. Locked out of computer. Nothing working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of computer. Nothing working.: So I had my father factory reset my computer while I was away.When my friend has gone to set it up for herself it’s failed the reset.It still has my profile on it and isn’t allowing anyone to put the pin in to log in to perform the reset again. Instead it says “Your pin is no...
  4. Locked out of computer. Nothing working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Locked out of computer and keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked out of computer and keyboard doesn't work: I reset my computer because a few things weren't working, and because of that reset it downloaded all of the new updates. Last time I installed them my keyboard didn't work afterward so I was scared it would happen again and that's exactly what happened. The update recovery...
  6. reCaptcha not working on my computer in any browser.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reCaptcha not working on my computer in any browser.: Hi, I have recently updated Windows 10, and for some reason, when I go to any site where is necessary for me to check a captcha, the captcha doesn't even show. I usually use Opera, but I tried if the captcha would appear on Firefox or Edge but the same thing happens, which...
  7. Any Zoom experts out there?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any Zoom experts out there?: Can you help me with a zoom question. I have an up to date laptop - this is connected via a HDMI lead to my television. I listen/view a religious service that is transmitted via Utube and also zoom. When I watch the Utube transmission the sound comes via the television...
  8. any programmers out there

any programmers out there: hello everyone i am looking to learn computer language in order to better understand how computers work and would like a programmers input as to which one to learn first. i read somewhere if you learn the C language the others are easier as they are based off C language is...
  9. Any YouTuber's out there?

Any YouTuber's out there?: A curiosity I've noticed with YT (YouTube). If you go to any YT video and place your mouse cursor within a 1/2" of the top inner border and then scroll with the mouse wheel you'll see the area darken and a number appear, usually it's 100. If I scroll backwards with the wheel...
  10. Computer not working when coming out of sleeep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer not working when coming out of sleeep: I set the Power options in the Control panel for the display to turn off for e.g. 10 minutes. When not using the computer, the screen is put to sleep after that amount of time. If I then try to get it out of this modus by moving the mouse or tapping any key on the keyboard...