Windows 10: Computer is lagging after updating to Windows 10 1903

Discus and support Computer is lagging after updating to Windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I recently updated my computer to Windows 10 version 1903. Ever since then my computer has been experiencing a consistent lag that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesHaley3, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Computer is lagging after updating to Windows 10 1903

Hello,

I recently updated my computer to Windows 10 version 1903. Ever since then my computer has been experiencing a consistent lag that progressively gets worse as I run video games on it. This lag affects my entire computer and is very noticeable when I'm watching videos or scrolling down web pages. I've tried a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 but this did not fix my issue. All of my drivers are up to date. I have no idea how to solve this problem. Here are my computer specs:

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 4000 Mhz, 4 Core(s)

Memory: 16GB RAM

Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 390 Series

Hard Drives: 1TB Toshiba 5400 RPM with 722 GB of free space, another 1TB Toshiba 5400RPM with 607 GB of free space

Any help on this would be appreciated. Thank you.

:)

JamesHaley3, Sep 20, 2019

2. Keyboard is lagging after update to Windows 10 update 1903

I recently update my Window 10 home to version 1903. After that my keyboard is lagging drastically. I am running Windows 10 home inside my MSI Gl63 8RD notebook

Abhijiths1, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

Computer is lagging after updating to Windows 10 1903

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Computer is lagging after updating to Windows 10 1903

1. Computer is lagging after updating to Windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Computer lagging updating

2. Computer 1sec lag after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer 1sec lag after update: Hello Community,I was hoping someone could help me with an issue I've been having. After an update my PC started 1 sec lag almost like its twiching.audio is also affected. I have done recovery to see if that would fix it. It did work normally until it automatically updated....
  3. Computer 1sec lag after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer 1sec lag after update: Hello Community,I was hoping someone could help me with an issue I've been having. After an update my PC started 1 sec lag almost like its twiching.audio is also affected. I have done recovery to see if that would fix it. It did work normally until it automatically updated....
  4. Computer 1sec lag after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lags after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lags after windows 10 update: Before i updated my pc today everything is running smoothly but after the update the speed became half as usual especially in booting which only takes around 10 to 15 seconds, i also experienced more fps drops. Thank you....
  6. Computer lagging after new updates help!!

Computer lagging after new updates help!!: Hi, After the windows 10 update my computer has been lagging ever since and it is not when I play games even when I browse or just do nothing it lags I have tried multiple solutions re-installs everything I have nothing left to try I revert back to my old updates and my...
  7. Computer won't startup after updating to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't startup after updating to 1903: After the last update I am trying to turn on my desktop many times. But the screen turns on and a blue screen with rotating circles appears. I wait until 1 hour later I reopened again and the same problem. Please help me fix it. Thanks again for everything....
  8. Keyboard is lagging after update to Windows 10 update 1903

Keyboard is lagging after update to Windows 10 update 1903: I recently update my Window 10 home to version 1903. After that my keyboard is lagging drastically. I am running Windows 10 home inside my MSI Gl63 8RD notebook...
  9. Computer freezing after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing after 1903 update: Since installing the 1903 feature update a week ago, I am getting frequent episodes of mouse freezing (or pointer disappearing) and computer seizing up. (MSI GT70 laptop, Logitech G9 Mouse). Ctrl+Alt+Delete has no effect, only solution has been to shut it down and reboot...
  10. Getting lag while playing games after 1903 update

Getting lag while playing games after 1903 update: After updating to the latest version of Windows patch May 2019, my games have started to show a certain amount of lag which was not there at all in v1803. I tried reinstalling the graphic drivers but the problem still persists. Any help would be appreciated. ***Modified...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgraded to windows 10 1903 system lag

2. windows 10 1903 lag

3. keyboard lag windows 10 1903

4. windows 10 version 1903 lag in game