Windows 10: Computer is "managed by organization" How can I fix this?

Discus and support Computer is "managed by organization" How can I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lynet_101 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lynet_101, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Computer is "managed by organization" How can I fix this?

/u/lynet_101, Sep 8, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Chrome extensions managed by organization <== cannot remove this

Hi, this is a seemingly rational account: naturally I've no idea what you've already read. That's a typical problem in trying to guess what to suggest, as you can imagine.

You may be better seeking help on a Chrome-specific forum.

Why Does Chrome Say It’s “Managed By Your Organization?”

More:
    Chrome Saying It's Managed by Your Organization May Indicate Malware
    https://www.askvg.com/fix-your-brows...google-chrome/

dalchina, Sep 8, 2020
  3. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

I'm trying to enable app notifications, but the slider is grayed out, with a message at the top of the settings pane saying "Some settings are managed by your organization."

• I am not a member of any domain or network
    • The issue has persisted between an antivirus replacement and each of those antivirus programs being disabled
    • I've already tried setting telemetry to "enhanced" and to "full," as many people have suggested, but to no effect.
    • I also do not have the Group Policy Editor, as I am on Home edition, so I am unable to perform any of the fixes through that method.

What do I do?

HyperText404, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Yancyd66 Win User

Computer is "managed by organization" How can I fix this?

*Some settings are managed by your organization

Did that and it doesn't work.

Open Start Menu and type gpedit.msc.

• Right click on gpedit.msc and Run as Administrator.
    • Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data Collection and Preview Builds.
    • Find Allow Telemetry and double click on it.
    • Change its setting to Enabled and change the drop down menu entry to 3-Full.
    • Click on Apply and OK.
    • Again open the file and change setting like before. That means change Enabled to Not Configured.
    • Still see: *Some settings are managed by your organization.

Then tried regedit suggestion from other community person that didn't work:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Policies > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > PushNotifications.

Now you will see NoToastApplicationNotification. Double click on it.

Now change its value 1 to 0. 1 is default value. You will make it 0.

Click on OK.

Now, Sign out your Microsoft Account. Sign in again.

Issue with this suggestion is that there is no "PushNotifications" listed.

Yancyd66, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Computer is "managed by organization" How can I fix this?

1. Computer is "managed by organization" How can I fix this? - Similar Threads - Computer managed organization

2. How to fix, some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix, some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization?: I want to use clipboard and it keeps showing this. I already have tried tons of ways to fix this that i found in community. I am not a computer guy so i don't know the terms exactly, but whatever they told i followed and in the end the very last thing won't be there in my...
  3. How to fix, some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix, some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization?: I want to use clipboard and it keeps showing this. I already have tried tons of ways to fix this that i found in community. I am not a computer guy so i don't know the terms exactly, but whatever they told i followed and in the end the very last thing won't be there in my...
  4. How to fix, some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I fix The organization manages the updates on this PC.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix The organization manages the updates on this PC.?: When I tried to check the windows 11 compatibillity in the pc health check app a popup appeared saying that The organization manages the updates on this PC. How do I fix this?...
  6. How do I fix The organization manages the updates on this PC.?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix The organization manages the updates on this PC.?: When I tried to check the windows 11 compatibillity in the pc health check app a popup appeared saying that The organization manages the updates on this PC. How do I fix this?...
  7. How do I fix The organization manages the updates on this PC.?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. how do I fix "Some settings are managed by your organization" ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I fix "Some settings are managed by your organization" ?: how do I fix "Some settings are managed by your organization" ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-some-settings-are-managed-by-your/f330cc05-4961-4227-a7bb-abed8887a7f0
  9. How can I fix the "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization" in my device's...

How can I fix the "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization" in my device's...: I can't access my camera because it says to Change Privacy Settings however, I can't give access and change the Privacy Settings of the following ; location, camera, microphone, notifications, account info, contacts, calendar, call history, tasks, messaging, radio, and other...
  10. How can I remove "Some settings are managed by your organization" ?

How can I remove "Some settings are managed by your organization" ?: I somehow managed to paused the automatic download /installation of Windows 10 Creators Edition when it became available, as it was slowing my system at a time when I needed speed. Am now running Windows 10 1903. How can I recover ownership of my own (private) network?...