Windows 10: computer is not working correctly

Discus and support computer is not working correctly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have lost all our Hoyle Games and I keep getting a shut down on my computer. and then when it is rebooting this window.com/stopcode message comes up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FrancesSmith3, Jan 25, 2019.

1. computer is not working correctly

I have lost all our Hoyle Games and I keep getting a shut down on my computer. and then when it is rebooting this window.com/stopcode message comes up

:)

FrancesSmith3, Jan 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 25, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond computer is not working correctly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Karla Alm Win User

computer is not working correctly

Touchpad not working correctly!

Hi Moosa,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried to restart your computer?

If yes, and the issue still persists, we suggest that you use a mouse to troubleshoot the touchpad then follow these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Type Control Panel.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound to the options listed.
    • Choose Devices and Printers.
    • Choose the driver for your touchpad.
    • Right click then select Troubleshoot.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

computer is not working correctly

1. computer is not working correctly - Similar Threads - computer working correctly

2. Computer and mouse do not work correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer and mouse do not work correctly: Bonjour, I seem to have run into a strange error or path onto my computer.I am unsure of what causes it, but at seemingly random intervals the PC will either swap around or misconfigure my keyboard and mouse. What happens is my PC will no longer recognize a standard...
  3. Computer and mouse do not work correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer and mouse do not work correctly: Bonjour, I seem to have run into a strange error or path onto my computer.I am unsure of what causes it, but at seemingly random intervals the PC will either swap around or misconfigure my keyboard and mouse. What happens is my PC will no longer recognize a standard...
  4. Computer and mouse do not work correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Computer not responding correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer not responding correctly: I have a new computer I assembled and I've been getting a persistent if random problem, occasionally something goes wrong and the computer sort of half-freezes. I can still open task manager for example, videos will continue playing for a while but get more and more choppy...
  6. Computer stops working correctly after graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer stops working correctly after graphics drivers: I recently built this pc and for a while was using the integrated graphics without knowing, after i realized this i tried to access my gpu by using a different pcie port and downloading the drivers. What happens, though, after downloading the drivers whether manually or...
  7. my computer isn't working correctly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my computer isn't working correctly.: EVERY time there's an update on my PC the performance takes another dive. i have to click 10 to 20 times to do anything such as comment or to look at a pic or change pages. it snatches me off pages and sends me somewhere else. when i do a search and the bar comes down and i...
  8. My Wifi does not work correctly on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Wifi does not work correctly on my computer: my computer runs windows 10 I am able to use wifi but I can't run It well. I know it's not the router because it's a great router and until today it was running great and it still runs fine on all of my devices. I can search the web though it is slow but when I try and run...
  9. new computer, keyboard wornt work correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new computer, keyboard wornt work correctly: my olc computer no longer worked online, so got a new one and plugged in my keyboard its a Logitech K120 with numerics available for use on the riht hand side, I cant get my computer to recognize the side buttons so I can use them, help?...
  10. Xbox Controller does not work correctly on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller does not work correctly on the computer: Split from this thread. I tried this in every way possible and it isnt working... I first enabled the setting and it didnt work. Then restarted computer and didnt work then uninstalled the driver for thr controller and still didnt work. Is there something im missing?? I go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vss service shutting down due to idle timeout and computer freezes