Windows 10: Computer is on every morning?

Discus and support Computer is on every morning? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Microsoft Community I have a Lenovo T14 Gen 1 that is running Windows 10, version 2004. I started noticing that my laptop is on every morning. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JeffReichman, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Computer is on every morning?

Microsoft Community

I have a Lenovo T14 Gen 1 that is running Windows 10, version 2004. I started noticing that my laptop is on every morning. I initially thought that maybe it was getting hung up when shutting it off in the evening but that doesn't seem to be an issue. It is coming on sometime between 2000 hrs CST and 0530hrs CST and I can't figure out why - hardware or software issues and or unknown setting. I ran a powercfg -lastwake but it didn't provide any info. I also checked to see if the option to allow scheduled maintenance to wake up my computer at a scheduled time was checked and it was not.

Any suggestions. Is my laptop possessed?

:)

JeffReichman, Nov 5, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Computer is on every morning?

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Computer is on every morning?

1. Computer is on every morning? - Similar Threads - Computer every morning

2. Random BSOD every morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD every morning: Hi,I have a question, my computer has a fresh install of windows 11 home, every morning it would have a BSOD once or twice in some cases within an hour of each other. Something is causing the crash, i guess it could be a driver and i dont know which one, ive done a memtest...
  3. Random BSOD every morning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD every morning: Hi,I have a question, my computer has a fresh install of windows 11 home, every morning it would have a BSOD once or twice in some cases within an hour of each other. Something is causing the crash, i guess it could be a driver and i dont know which one, ive done a memtest...
  4. Computer wakes from sleep automatically every morning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer wakes from sleep automatically every morning: Hello,every morning at 5:26 my computer wakes up from hibernation. But I'm not sure why this happens. I tried:> powercfg -devicequery wake_armedNONE>powercfg -lastwakeWake History Count - 1Wake History [0] Wake Source Count - 0I looked at Task Scheduler Library, but there...
  5. Computer wakes from sleep automatically every morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wakes from sleep automatically every morning: Hello,every morning at 5:26 my computer wakes up from hibernation. But I'm not sure why this happens. I tried:> powercfg -devicequery wake_armedNONE>powercfg -lastwakeWake History Count - 1Wake History [0] Wake Source Count - 0I looked at Task Scheduler Library, but there...
  6. Computer wakes from sleep automatically every morning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 2 blue screens every morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 blue screens every morning: Hello, I have an issue with my PC where for some reason I have to go through 2 blue screens of death before actually starting to work.When I go to bed I leave my PC on sleep mode. When I wake up and turn my PC on, a little bit after working it blue screens. Then after...
  8. computer crashed this morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashed this morning: Hi I am currently running windows 10 version 21H1.This morning while I was working with multiple windows open, my computer completely jammed and froze on me. Nothing including ctrl, alt + del worked. I had to turn it off and on again, then restart it. There was a message...
  9. Computer shuts down every morning between 6am and 7am

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer shuts down every morning between 6am and 7am: Hello, Problem - I am running Windows 10 v2004 OS Build 20231.1000 (Insider Preview Build). I updated to this build on October 8, 2020. I leave this computer on 24/7. Since that day, I have found the machine shut down every morning. I would think the problem is tied to this...
  10. this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes: As of this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes. I have everything on "never" The screen saver setting is set on "none" Is there anyway to stop this from happening? 17314