Windows 10: Computer is randomly freezing, shutting down, and booting back up.

Discus and support Computer is randomly freezing, shutting down, and booting back up. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MatthewTavalsky, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Computer is randomly freezing, shutting down, and booting back up.

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 117
    Parameter 1: ffffac8399b14010
    Parameter 2: fffff8008bcca0d8
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0

What do I do next?

:)

MatthewTavalsky, Sep 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Computer is randomly freezing, shutting down, and booting back up.

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Computer is randomly freezing, shutting down, and booting back up.

1. Computer is randomly freezing, shutting down, and booting back up. - Similar Threads - Computer randomly freezing

2. PC boots back up after shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots back up after shutting down: I have windows 11 and every time i click power off, and shuts off, a second later it will boot back up and usually when this occurs I just turn the pc off by the power supply. How can i fix this issue? I have tried adjusting power plans and automatic startup and still does...
  3. PC boots back up after shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC boots back up after shutting down: I have windows 11 and every time i click power off, and shuts off, a second later it will boot back up and usually when this occurs I just turn the pc off by the power supply. How can i fix this issue? I have tried adjusting power plans and automatic startup and still does...
  4. Computer Hard Shuts down randomly refuses to boot back up this in event log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Hard Shuts down randomly refuses to boot back up this in event log: hi recently ive been having issues with my pc idk if its hardware or a very easy software fix after leaving my computer on for a little while it hard powers down and list a critical error in the vent log it could hard shut dowen doing anything even plugging in a usb device...
  5. Computer Hard Shuts down randomly refuses to boot back up this in event log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Hard Shuts down randomly refuses to boot back up this in event log: hi recently ive been having issues with my pc idk if its hardware or a very easy software fix after leaving my computer on for a little while it hard powers down and list a critical error in the vent log it could hard shut dowen doing anything even plugging in a usb device...
  6. Computer Hard Shuts down randomly refuses to boot back up this in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Computer freezing and shutting down

Computer freezing and shutting down: Since building my new computer, I have experience the following problem a few times: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎12/‎06/‎2020 14.20 Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature...
  8. Computer randomly shuts off, won't boot back up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer randomly shuts off, won't boot back up.: Ever since I installed the new update, my computer will randomly shut off, and it won't power back on. Sometimes it starts up only to shut down again immediately. Once I leave it for about a day, the cycle starts again. I'm able to use it for about 10 minutes, and then it...
  9. Windows 10 shuts down and freezes up randomly

Windows 10 shuts down and freezes up randomly: Just got a new computer with Windows 10 and it randomly shuts down and freezes up. I am really not familiar with Windows 10, and not sure what else could be causing my issues or if they are related. Here are the things I have tried so far: Unplugged ALL external devices...
  10. Computer shuts down on its own, then boots back up

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer shuts down on its own, then boots back up: This issue has only started today. I recently got a new motherboard, new CPU, and new memory. Everything had been working absolutely perfectly until today. While playing a game (SC2) my computer will abruptly shut down on its own, then re-boot after a few seconds. All the LED...