Windows 10: Computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. what can I do?

Discus and support Computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. what can I do? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows 10! My computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. I can't use this in circuit design space. what can I do? * Original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OGeneJacobs, May 22, 2019.

1. Computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. what can I do?

windows 10! My computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. I can't use this in circuit design space. what can I do?

* Original title: HELP! I need an anser

:)

OGeneJacobs, May 22, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

svg files

Hi Johnnie,

Right click an svg file, choose Open With - Choose Another App

At the bottom of the resulting menu, check the box marked, 'Always use this app to open .svg files'

Look for cricut in the list of apps, if it is there, choose that

If it is not there, scroll to the bottom and choose More Apps

If you still cannot find cricut, scroll to the bottom and choose 'Look for another App on this PC'

Locate the cricut program in either C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86)

Then click OK

That will reset the file association on svg files . . .

DaveM121, May 22, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer saves script as text

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the web site which you want to save.
    • Click on gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Select File and click on save as.
    • Select the option Webpage, HTML only (*.html,*html) under Save as type and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 22, 2019
  4. LenMir Win User

Computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. what can I do?

Is there a native way to preview SVG files in Windows 10 file explorer?

Is there a native way to preview SVG files in windows 10 file explorer like the way other popular image formats do?

I know SVGs can be seen with Microsoft Edge, but it´s not the same.

LenMir, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. what can I do?

1. Computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. what can I do? - Similar Threads - Computer saving SVG

2. Can't save SVG file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't save SVG file: I have Silhoutte Studio Business edition. Since the latest update to Microsoft, when I try to save an SVG file it automatically saves the file as Microsoft Edge; which is useless. I've tried changing the default program that SVG are saved to Chrome but it still saves an MEdge...
  3. Can't save SVG file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't save SVG file: I have Silhoutte Studio Business edition. Since the latest update to Microsoft, when I try to save an SVG file it automatically saves the file as Microsoft Edge; which is useless. I've tried changing the default program that SVG are saved to Chrome but it still saves an MEdge...
  4. Can't save SVG file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. opening/saving Word doc attachments in GMail to File Explorer not to Google Docs/Drive

opening/saving Word doc attachments in GMail to File Explorer not to Google Docs/Drive: For the past few days, my Word doc GMail attachments automatically save/download to Google Docs rather than to File Explorer, as it always did before. When I try to open from Download folder in File Explorer, it tries to open then I get a message "The operating system is not...
  6. This tab is missing in my file explorer, what can i do?

This tab is missing in my file explorer, what can i do?: So i was downloading some things yesterday, and everything okay with the file explorer, but now it doesnt show this tab!! i dont know what i did, ill thank you if you guys can guide me on how to show the tab also when i uploaded the pic, the tab showed but when i open file...
  7. Can't open doc files using Internet Explorer

Can't open doc files using Internet Explorer: I can't open doc files using IE 10 NOW MY OS ON MY HP LAPTOP IS WINDOWS 10. EARLIER MY OS ON MY HP LAPTOP WAS WIN 8 I WAS GIVEN FREE WIN 10 UPGRADE. I CANT USE DOC FILE FOR CREATION SAVE AND EDIT. OLD DOC FILES SAVED UNDER IE 10 CANT BE OPEN UNDER WIN 10. I CAN'T...
  8. Why can I not open any of my svg files on my computer?

Why can I not open any of my svg files on my computer?: I recently upgraded to a new computer and Windows 10. I quickly realized I am not able to open any of mysvg and some of my png files on my computer. That is a problem for so many reasons. Not being able to access my files is costing me money. I do not understand why when...
  9. svg files

svg files: I want to know why all of a sudden my downloads for my cricut design space are converting to svg documents and not svg files!! and how can I convert what I downloaded already from svg documents to svg files for me to be able to use for my cricut design space....
  10. Trying to save doc. files

Trying to save doc. files: When I tried to save a World document the system asks me to log in and complete Hello registration. Before that moment I had completed Hello registration and set up PIN but I noticed that Hello is not available on my computer. How can I save docs?...