Windows 10: Computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. what can I do?

Discus and support Computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. what can I do? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows 10! My computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. I can't use this in circuit design space. what can I do? * Original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OGeneJacobs, May 22, 2019.

1. Computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. what can I do?

windows 10! My computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. I can't use this in circuit design space. what can I do?

* Original title: HELP! I need an anser

:)

OGeneJacobs, May 22, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

svg files

Hi Johnnie,

Right click an svg file, choose Open With - Choose Another App

At the bottom of the resulting menu, check the box marked, 'Always use this app to open .svg files'

Look for cricut in the list of apps, if it is there, choose that

If it is not there, scroll to the bottom and choose More Apps

If you still cannot find cricut, scroll to the bottom and choose 'Look for another App on this PC'

Locate the cricut program in either C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86)

Then click OK

That will reset the file association on svg files . . .

DaveM121, May 22, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer saves script as text

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the web site which you want to save.
    • Click on gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Select File and click on save as.
    • Select the option Webpage, HTML only (*.html,*html) under Save as type and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 22, 2019
  4. LenMir Win User

Computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. what can I do?

Is there a native way to preview SVG files in Windows 10 file explorer?

Is there a native way to preview SVG files in windows 10 file explorer like the way other popular image formats do?

I know SVGs can be seen with Microsoft Edge, but it´s not the same.

LenMir, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. what can I do?

1. Computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. what can I do? - Similar Threads - Computer saving SVG

2. Trying to save doc. files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to save doc. files: When I tried to save a World document the system asks me to log in and complete Hello registration. Before that moment I had completed Hello registration and set up PIN but I noticed that Hello is not available on my computer. How can I save docs?...
  3. Using Paint.net with SVG Files

Using Paint.net with SVG Files: I recently began a program called "Doodly". It lets me create videos using drag-and-drop. It means I have to use "SVG" files. I've opted to use Paint.net with the SVG plugin. How can I change the file association for SVG to Paint.net? When I check file associations,...
  4. I can not save what I am working on my computer?

I can not save what I am working on my computer?: I can not save what I am working on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-save-what-i-am-working-on-my-computer/990dd497-e7d1-458d-84ac-c9ccbccf83d2"
  5. Saving files to my computer

Saving files to my computer: When I try to save a PDF or word file to my computer a box opens up that says "There are no more files". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-files-to-my-computer/4dcf9d24-bf1e-4aed-aa44-29c3af0e4d6c"
  6. i can not play dvd on my computer what should i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can not play dvd on my computer what should i do: I can not ply dvd on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/i-can-not-play-dvd-on-my-computer-what-should-i-do/1d61a665-fdf4-418a-b989-1d0fc0f7c1bd
  7. What I can do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What I can do?: Estaba actualizando mi computadora y se apagó. ¿Que puedo hacer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-i-can-do/527e9823-021d-4e34-8c74-c1bf4f883f1d
  8. I deleted my profile account on my computer what do I do?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I deleted my profile account on my computer what do I do?: I deleted my account on accident and now my start button won't work. How do I restore it? And I just updated it to window 10 yesterday and today it said that I was logged in as a temporary account so I tried fixing it but deleted my account what to do? I think I deleted my...
  9. Can I Darken Win Explorer without Darkening Word Docs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I Darken Win Explorer without Darkening Word Docs?: Is it possible to darken the menus, windows explorer background and everything else without darkening Word docs? 95073
  10. How can I save my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I save my computer?: Hi. I'm using a Samsung Windows 10. I was updating to the most recent Windows 10 on Wednesday night and stupidly turned off the computer half way. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop (screen says it will restore previous version of windows and then restarts itself) or...