Windows 10: computer is saying interactive sign-in process initialization has failed

Discus and support computer is saying interactive sign-in process initialization has failed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how can i reset this code and get my computer to power on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamGuess3, Apr 26, 2021.

1. computer is saying interactive sign-in process initialization has failed

how can i reset this code and get my computer to power on.

:)

WilliamGuess3, Apr 26, 2021
  2. Moonbunny Win User

Interactive sign in process initialization has failed

Windows 10 auto-updated last night and now I keep getting the error "Interactive sign in process initialization has failed." when I start my computer. I have tried startup repair, cmd prompt log on rename and even tried to repair windows. No luck
    so far. Anyone who can help?

Moonbunny, Apr 26, 2021
  3. "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",

I'm using Windows 10 home with latedt update. Last night there was logging out problem. And this morning I've not been able to login again to my laptop.

The pop-up notification is "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed".

The notification remains on the black screen and the laptop is unresponsive. Login has not been possible.

Help required

lunminlalhaokip, Apr 26, 2021
  4. Feasyfame Win User

computer is saying interactive sign-in process initialization has failed

Windows 10 Error Message: "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed"

Please help me, I couldn't startup my PC

it always display: "Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed.

Feasyfame, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

computer is saying interactive sign-in process initialization has failed

1. computer is saying interactive sign-in process initialization has failed - Similar Threads - computer saying interactive

2. Interactive sign in process initialization has failed ,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Interactive sign in process initialization has failed ,: how to fix this issue it has came while I was resetting my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interactive-sign-in-process-initialization-has/174ebd2f-2563-4263-9f3d-f0e540e89eaa
  3. Interactive sign in process initialization has failed ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interactive sign in process initialization has failed ,: how to fix this issue it has came while I was resetting my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interactive-sign-in-process-initialization-has/174ebd2f-2563-4263-9f3d-f0e540e89eaa
  4. Interactive sign in process initialization has failed ,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed after system32 is hit with a virus....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed after system32 is hit with a virus....: While trying to save my computer from a virus, I left it to be scanned by Malwarebytes long enough that it went dark to sleep. When I went back to my computer, it stayed black and got hot, so I was forced to hold the power button until it shut off. When I turned it back on,...
  6. Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed after system32 is hit with a virus....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed after system32 is hit with a virus....: While trying to save my computer from a virus, I left it to be scanned by Malwarebytes long enough that it went dark to sleep. When I went back to my computer, it stayed black and got hot, so I was forced to hold the power button until it shut off. When I turned it back on,...
  7. Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed after system32 is hit with a virus....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. interactive sign in process initialization has failed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    interactive sign in process initialization has failed: I restarted my computer last night and when I went to log back in the words ‘interactive sign in process initialization has failed’ showed up, no way to get around it. I tried the Alt + Tab Enter and it didn’t work. I tried the Advanced Options Command Prompt. I have no clue...
  9. Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed please check the event log for details

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed please check the event log for details: hello, i need help to get into my PC. I am getting the sign-in process initialization failure. I have rebooted the computer several times, still getting the same message. Click on OK and it locks my computer screen. i unplug the computer and replugged still getting error....
  10. "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",: I'm using Windows 10 home with latedt update. Last night there was logging out problem. And this morning I've not been able to login again to my laptop. The pop-up notification is "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed". The notification remains on the black...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. interactive sign in process initialization has failed

2. sign-in process initialization failure