Windows 10: Computer is sceewed

Discus and support Computer is sceewed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last night my computer updated WITHOUT my consent or permission,I never do windows updates because its almost inevitable for the computer to be wrecked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KingSlime13, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Computer is sceewed

Last night my computer updated WITHOUT my consent or permission,I never do windows updates because its almost inevitable for the computer to be wrecked afterwards,and without fail,I am sat here with a computer that has no icons on the desktop,not even a wallpaper and no icons on the taskbar, which keeps flashing ever other second!! This is probably the last time I use windows on my computer! I am sick of it.

:)

KingSlime13, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Sep 22, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Computer is sceewed

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Computer is sceewed

1. Computer is sceewed - Similar Threads - Computer sceewed

2. Wifi disconnects in Windows 11 when computer goes to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnects in Windows 11 when computer goes to sleep.: Wifi disconnects in Windows 11 when computer goes to sleep. Could not find a "power management tab" as discussed in other forums. Please be more specific on how to prevent this problem. This is extremely frustrating that the descriptions I have found to correct this issue do...
  3. Wifi disconnects in Windows 11 when computer goes to sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnects in Windows 11 when computer goes to sleep.: Wifi disconnects in Windows 11 when computer goes to sleep. Could not find a "power management tab" as discussed in other forums. Please be more specific on how to prevent this problem. This is extremely frustrating that the descriptions I have found to correct this issue do...
  4. Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?: Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-crush-when-i-turn-on-the/1bf471e8-4022-4653-9d7f-4ce0532d0fc1
  5. Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?: Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-crush-when-i-turn-on-the/1bf471e8-4022-4653-9d7f-4ce0532d0fc1
  6. Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?

7. My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website: So, I was on the Fandom website to look at articles about episodes in TV shows, but my computer crashed. It says: :Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.For more information about this issue...
  8. My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website: So, I was on the Fandom website to look at articles about episodes in TV shows, but my computer crashed. It says: :Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.For more information about this issue...
  9. My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website

10. I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up: I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up, ask me to call microsoft support at 65 68649624 but the guy talk in very deep indian accent and i don't understand at all so ask him to send me all the step that I need to do. but he keep telling me, no worry,...