Windows 10: Computer is showing blue screen of death more than usual and necessary.

Discus and support Computer is showing blue screen of death more than usual and necessary. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad 330. It has an Intel CORE i5 8th Gen. it was purchased around 2019So imagine this. You power your computer on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SpiritedMusician2435, May 3, 2021.

1. Computer is showing blue screen of death more than usual and necessary.

My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad 330. It has an Intel CORE i5 8th Gen. it was purchased around 2019So imagine this. You power your computer on and instantly see the BSoD blue screen of death. Annoying right?This is probably the second post on this, but I haven't solved this yet to yeah.My computer shows the BSoD more than usual. Sometimes when I power on it shows it, and if I shut down from the Start menu it also occasionally shows it. And when it shuts down correctly on the Start menu, it almost always shows BSoD on the startup. I HAVE TO SERIOUSLY SIGN OUT AND GO TO THE PASSWORD SCREEN AND SH

:)

SpiritedMusician2435, May 3, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, May 3, 2021
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, May 3, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

Computer is showing blue screen of death more than usual and necessary.

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Computer is showing blue screen of death more than usual and necessary.

1. Computer is showing blue screen of death more than usual and necessary. - Similar Threads - Computer showing blue

2. Windows explorer using more ram than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer using more ram than usual: Now, idk if this is normal or not on windows 11 but that windows explorer ram usage for something i'm not even using but taking up that much ram is kinda weird. Is there any fix to this or is explorer gonna just take up that amount of ram for the rest now? My 8gb of ram be...
  3. Windows explorer using more ram than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer using more ram than usual: Now, idk if this is normal or not on windows 11 but that windows explorer ram usage for something i'm not even using but taking up that much ram is kinda weird. Is there any fix to this or is explorer gonna just take up that amount of ram for the rest now? My 8gb of ram be...
  4. Windows taking more space than usual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows taking more space than usual: Dear all,I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I found in an answer in the Microsoft community that usually windows 10 takes up to 20 GB of space in the drives. But in my system, it is showing it takes 29GB. How I can get rid of this extra 9GB ?...
  5. Windows taking more space than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taking more space than usual: Dear all,I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I found in an answer in the Microsoft community that usually windows 10 takes up to 20 GB of space in the drives. But in my system, it is showing it takes 29GB. How I can get rid of this extra 9GB ?...
  6. Windows taking more space than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. computer freezes and blue screens of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer freezes and blue screens of death: Hello, My Lenovo computer freezes and a few seconds later, crashes with a blue screen of death. I attempt to read the error code, but it restarts too quickly. This happens often. I narrowed the issues down to three possible causes: 1. GPU failed not very possible 2....
  8. Computer freezes and Blue Screen of Death

Computer freezes and Blue Screen of Death: Hello, My computer freezes and bsod shortly after. it restarts too quickly, so I couldn't catch the error codes. I have ran a hardware test for my computer, but everything comes back with no failures. The issue seems fixed when I reinstall windows, but after some time, it...
  9. Different blue screens of death on startup, usually about once a week.

Different blue screens of death on startup, usually about once a week.: My friend built me a computer about October last year. He's built a few computers now so I trust that he's done everything correctly. Everything seems to run smoothly. However, usually once or twice a week I experience a blue screen of death, each time a different stop code....
  10. Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes

Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes: I was using my PC and then i got a bluescreen, the stopcode is DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and what failed was nvlddmkm.sys, but not only is there is a blue screen, but my computer hasn’t booted back to windows and its been like this for than 30 minutes. can someone help...