Windows 10: Computer is slower than malassis no matter what i open.

Discus and support Computer is slower than malassis no matter what i open. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got gifted a hp flyer red laptop for christmas. Some days itll be alright and others will be so slow i want to just trash it, ive stuck with hp for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by codycorbitt, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Computer is slower than malassis no matter what i open.

I got gifted a hp flyer red laptop for christmas. Some days itll be alright and others will be so slow i want to just trash it, ive stuck with hp for a while, but no matter what i do i keep getting screwed over, even task manager screws up. Everything is up to date, when i first used the laptop it was trashy. I need an explanation or im just switching over to dell or asus, i never hear issues with them.

:)

codycorbitt, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Computer is slower than malassis no matter what i open. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Computer update

For what? And what will this computer be used for?

Bill_Bright, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Computer is slower than malassis no matter what i open.

"open with" and opening of files slow

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to this issue?

To fix issues with Word documents opening slowly, I suggest you to attach a different template to the document and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to attach a templates.

Steps:-

1. Open Word application.
    2. Click on File and select Options.
    3. Select Add-Ins from the list.
    4. Under Manage Select Templates and click on
      Go.
    5. In the pop up, type Normal in the Document template.
    6. Click on Ok.

To fix issues with Adobe files opening slowly follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if that helps.

Steps:-

1. Open Adobe application.
    2. Click on Edit.
    3. Select Preferences option.
    4. Tap on General.
    5. Uncheck Enable protected mode at startup.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Computer is slower than malassis no matter what i open.

1. Computer is slower than malassis no matter what i open. - Similar Threads - Computer slower malassis

2. Computer working slower than before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer working slower than before: Hello, I'm having this problem for some time. When I turn off the computer, it's light on the on/off button always flickers. That's normal, but it started to flicker for like 3 minutes and It's harder to shut down the computer. Or my computer crashes and freezes for no...
  3. Computer working slower than before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer working slower than before: Hello, I'm having this problem for some time. When I turn off the computer, it's light on the on/off button always flickers. That's normal, but it started to flicker for like 3 minutes and It's harder to shut down the computer. Or my computer crashes and freezes for no...
  4. Computer working slower than before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  6. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  7. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  8. My computer is slower than how fast I run.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is slower than how fast I run.: Specs: Microsoft Windows 10 home build 19042 Intel i5-8400 8GB RAM 1TB HDD only (there is an nvme ssd inside but it doesn't work) Nvidia GTX 1050 It takes 5 minutes to boot up. I have only a few light startup programs (lightshot, java update scheduler, wondershare studio,...
  9. computer internet slower than iPad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer internet slower than iPad: For some reason, my internet on my computer is slower than my iPad 7th gen. Is there a fix or a better driver for my Dell Inspiron N5050? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. My computer is wayyyyy slower than it should be

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is wayyyyy slower than it should be: Hi, last summer I built a pretty good desktop, 16gb RAM, 4 core AMD, NVIDIA 1060, etc. But it just feels so slow, right now it is orders of magnitude slower than my other laptop, which isn't half as good (8 gb RAM, 4 core intel, internal GPU). On my desktop, programs take...