Windows 10: computer is too slow after reboot

Discus and support computer is too slow after reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer crashed and after reboot it started working very slowly. I have been able to play such games as NFS before the crash but currently I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RachelGarrett1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. computer is too slow after reboot

My computer crashed and after reboot it started working very slowly. I have been able to play such games as NFS before the crash but currently I cannot play at all. My system is HP Pavilion 15-cs0093ca. Thank you.

:)

RachelGarrett1, Dec 20, 2018

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 20, 2018
  4. computer is too slow after reboot

slowness in computer usage.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• What makes you think that system is running slow? Is it when you are trying to run application?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    From the screenshot that you have provided, I understood that it’s not the issue with the disk usage. The slowness might be due to the memory usage.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run maintenance task and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X from the desktop.

• Select Control panel and Select System and Security.

• Click on Troubleshoot common computer problems under System and maintenance.

• Now Run maintenance task under
      System and security
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

computer is too slow after reboot

1. computer is too slow after reboot - Similar Threads - computer too slow

2. Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up, Search is also too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up, Search is also too slow: 1. Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up the computer2. Even after Start Menu shows up, the Search is also too slow to use at all.I tried deleting all the deletable windows updates. Nothing worked so far.This question was asked by someone else 3 years ago...
  3. Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up, Search is also too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up, Search is also too slow: 1. Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up the computer2. Even after Start Menu shows up, the Search is also too slow to use at all.I tried deleting all the deletable windows updates. Nothing worked so far.This question was asked by someone else 3 years ago...
  4. Windows 11 is too slow after the update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is too slow after the update.: After windows 11 recent updates, my pc freezes while i work.Its really annoying.Before i updated the pc windows 11 was smooth and very fast.I was happy updating to windows 11...
  5. Windows 11 is too slow after the update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is too slow after the update.: After windows 11 recent updates, my pc freezes while i work.Its really annoying.Before i updated the pc windows 11 was smooth and very fast.I was happy updating to windows 11...
  6. WiFi too slow to start after boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi too slow to start after boot: For the last few weeks, I have noticed that my WiFi is too slow to start after boot, and Internet connectivity occurs even long after I start my PC. It takes more than 10 minutes after my device fully boots up for the Internet to really work. But once it starts working, it...
  7. too slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    too slow: i dont understand my laptop is very slow I refreshed it several times nothing changed it is tooo slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/too-slow/99351137-db9b-497b-9930-f5cd3eaa2382
  8. Computer is too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer is too slow: My computer started to work too slow and I found out that Superfetch is a culprit . I stopped this program but the computer is still working slowly. What is the fix? I updated drivers but with no effect....
  9. Pc too slow after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc too slow after last update: Hi, after the last update of windows 10 my pc is too slow. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-too-slow-after-last-update/e0b6f994-fe6c-4f94-bfb9-0d4ad1abc90d
  10. Computer performance is too slow after upgrading to windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer performance is too slow after upgrading to windows 10 1803: Hello , I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 1803 after that my computer is too slow , It was working fine till the last update. When I click on the Start menu it takes at least 30 seconds to respond.When I click on file explorer it takes more than a minute to open . I...