Windows 10: Computer is turned off when opening certain games

Discus and support Computer is turned off when opening certain games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm not exactly what causes this but when i open certain games right when it is opening it turns off my monitor and usb ports but motherboard lights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NedNoodleHead, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Computer is turned off when opening certain games

I'm not exactly what causes this but when i open certain games right when it is opening it turns off my monitor and usb ports but motherboard lights are still running. I'd appreciate any fixes or any potential causes

submitted by /u/NedNoodleHead
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NedNoodleHead, Jan 1, 2021

2. Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Jan 1, 2021
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Can someone just open a W10 support.

As a suggestion, it would be kinda cool if we could exclude certain thread categories from the "recent threads" list.

R-T-B, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Computer is turned off when opening certain games

Problem with opening a game.

I turned the Windows Firewall off Then, i reinstalled the game from the store (still dose not open).

i restarted my PC and tried again it still dose not working i also turned my anti-virus off (windows defender)

and tried again , still dose not open .

i opened the link to perform a clean boot to start windows ..

i followed the steps :

• Disable all services.
    • Disable all startup programs from the task manager.
    • Restarting the computer.

I tried again to open the game but it still open just the screen of the company (Gameloft)

just for a second or two then it closes permanently .

Then i enabled the services and the startup programs and restarted my computer

note : i have some games also could not open (Microsoft age of empires) just presents this error
    Computer is turned off when opening certain games 8273f40e-e3f3-49dc-a6b0-2d04b58a46e2.png

It could have a relation about the problem .

Omar Abo-Elela, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Computer is turned off when opening certain games

1. Computer is turned off when opening certain games - Similar Threads - Computer turned off

2. Computer randomly shuts off when running certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly shuts off when running certain games: Hello,So I've been having this issue where I'll be trying to launch or play a game and my pc randomly just shuts off and starts up again. Event viewer is displaying the following 2 errors after I start back up: 1. The WinRing0x64 service failed to start due to the following...
  3. Computer randomly shuts off when running certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly shuts off when running certain games: Hello,So I've been having this issue where I'll be trying to launch or play a game and my pc randomly just shuts off and starts up again. Event viewer is displaying the following 2 errors after I start back up: 1. The WinRing0x64 service failed to start due to the following...
  4. Computer randomly shuts off when running certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC get turn off when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC get turn off when playing certain games: Hi, is there anyone can help me? My PC get turn off not blue screen or black screen when playing certain games that consider not heavy like russian fishing 4 or ranch simulator, but when playing game like GTA V or Smackdown going smooth. Thank you* Moved from Community Center...
  6. PC get turn off when playing certain games

PC get turn off when playing certain games: Hi, is there anyone can help me? My PC get turn off not blue screen or black screen when playing certain games that consider not heavy like russian fishing 4 or ranch simulator, but when playing game like GTA V or Smackdown going smooth. Thank you* Moved from Community Center...
  7. monitors are turning off when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitors are turning off when gaming: everytime i play something it cause my monitors to turn off after some time and i dont know whyI`ve already changed my PSU and cpu cooler to a water cooling system and the problem still existI was also testing my temps and my cpu has 84* max when gpu is 80*so im really...
  8. Computer restarting when opening certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer restarting when opening certain games: So I built this computer in 2019 and have since upgraded almost every part.Summary: I have swapped motherboards, CPUs, GPUs, RAM, PSU, and removed hdd and SSD besides the boot drive and the crashing issue still remains. The temperature is not a problem as I have monitored the...
  9. Computer restarting when opening certain games

Computer restarting when opening certain games: So I built this computer in 2019 and have since upgraded almost every part.Summary: I have swapped motherboards, CPUs, GPUs, RAM, PSU, and removed hdd and SSD besides the boot drive and the crashing issue still remains. The temperature is not a problem as I have monitored the...
  10. Dolby Atmos turns itself off in certain games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby Atmos turns itself off in certain games: Hi everyone, the built in Dolby Atmos turns itself off whenever I start Valorant for the first time on my PC and doesn't turn on again unless it do that manually. When I then turn it one again, it stays on while starting or playing Valorant. When I start let's say Fortnite...