Windows 10: computer is turning off and on Ive tryed to refresh and it freezes

Discus and support computer is turning off and on Ive tryed to refresh and it freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 is running its a hp pavilion 23 amd a6 all in one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonnaMoore5, Dec 22, 2019.

1. computer is turning off and on Ive tryed to refresh and it freezes

windows 10 is running its a hp pavilion 23 amd a6 all in one

:)

DonnaMoore5, Dec 22, 2019

2. Reinstall 10 on a locked out W10 computer

try refresh first like ARC suggested then try the others steps

gijoetech1, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 22, 2019
  4. computer is turning off and on Ive tryed to refresh and it freezes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

computer is turning off and on Ive tryed to refresh and it freezes

1. computer is turning off and on Ive tryed to refresh and it freezes - Similar Threads - computer turning off

2. Computer freezes / turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes / turns off randomly: So my Computer freezes or turns off randomly. The weird thing about this is that it usually happens 1-2 times a day and only when I just booted the pc. I usually just hard restart it and sometimes it happens again but sometimes it does not. And after the seccond reboot it...
  3. Computer freezes / turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes / turns off randomly: So my Computer freezes or turns off randomly. The weird thing about this is that it usually happens 1-2 times a day and only when I just booted the pc. I usually just hard restart it and sometimes it happens again but sometimes it does not. And after the seccond reboot it...
  4. Computer freezes / turns off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer turning on is a turn off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turning on is a turn off.: My computer sometimes turns itself on when it's unattended. I thought it was being used by a bitcoin miner, but virus checks didn't show anything.To prevent it happening I started turning off the net using software before putting it to sleep or shutting down. standard menu...
  6. Computer freezes, then turns off display, and comes back weirdly

Computer freezes, then turns off display, and comes back weirdly: This happened 4 times already, sometimes, when I'm editing in premiere pro the compute will completely freeze even cursor and caps lock after about 10 seconds, it disable the video output completely, and comes back after about 5 seconds, but when it comes back, it doesnt...
  7. STOP UPDATING ME WHEN IVE TURNED IT OFF

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOP UPDATING ME WHEN IVE TURNED IT OFF: I am sick to **** death now of you updatimg windows and it breaking my laptop!!!! I had windows updates disabled and yet it somehow re enabled itself after a few hours and automatically updated when the laptop was idle. I DO NOT WANT TO UPDATE WINDOWS!!!! STOP FORCING...
  8. Trying To Turn Off Login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Trying To Turn Off Login: I did set it to use my admin password for all users to login automatically. It does this on startup. but after it goes to sleep, there's that password login box again! How do I get rid of that thing for good? Thanks in Advance! 122629
  9. Trying To Turn Off Login

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying To Turn Off Login: I did set it to use my admin password for all users to login automatically. It does this on startup. but after it goes to sleep, there's that password login box again! How do I get rid of that thing for good? Thanks in Advance! 122629
  10. Computer bsod, freezes, and turns off randomly

Computer bsod, freezes, and turns off randomly: Hi, For the past few weeks my desktop has been blue screening, turning off randomly, and freezing. I am currently typing this thread on my phone because my PC would freeze within 5 minutes of turning it on. That means that I am unable to attach my dump files unto here....