Windows 10: Computer is up to date. on 1803?

Discus and support Computer is up to date. on 1803? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Laptop, Desktop, and Surface Pro 4. All are on windows 10 ver 103. The Surface said ther was an update, but then hung at 0% in the download.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CalypsoArt, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Computer is up to date. on 1803?

I have a Laptop, Desktop, and Surface Pro 4. All are on windows 10 ver 103. The Surface said ther was an update, but then hung at 0% in the download. All three machines had errors on installing some update. (I don't know which) The MS Update fix on all machines said the "Update data record" or something like that was corrupted. All three machines? At any rate, The desktop update fix utility says the problem was solved, and that Windows is up-to-date running 1803. The laptop and Surface show an error not fixed, but also show Windows 1803 as the latest version. Hasn't there been an October 2018 update that takes the build to 1809?

:)

CalypsoArt, Nov 19, 2018
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Computer is up to date. on 1803?

Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Computer is up to date. on 1803?

1. Computer is up to date. on 1803? - Similar Threads - Computer date 1803

2. up dated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    up dated: requst to update windos and driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-dated/918415a3-5360-4484-93db-5fa21b2406f6
  3. up dated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up dated: requst to update windos and driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-dated/918415a3-5360-4484-93db-5fa21b2406f6
  4. up dates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up dates: How do I stop all the up dates? I've tried scheduling, postponing, and selecting what I want. Nothing seems to workout just when I get my laptop back to the way I like, windows marches in and changes it. Turning off programs I'm working on, some of which won't let me use....
  5. up dates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    up dates: How do I stop all the up dates? I've tried scheduling, postponing, and selecting what I want. Nothing seems to workout just when I get my laptop back to the way I like, windows marches in and changes it. Turning off programs I'm working on, some of which won't let me use....
  6. antivirus says drivers out of date, but the computer says they are up to date

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    antivirus says drivers out of date, but the computer says they are up to date: my "Avast free" antivirus program keeps popping up, telling me that my drivers are out of date it won't update the drivers unless i "upgrade" to a paid subscription. when i go into my computer's settings and and go to device manager and try to update the allegedly...
  7. Computer up-date.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer up-date.: Following a computer up-date of about 3 months ago I am unable to load video's I have taken with my camera and I now can't load a video game of a Flight Simulator. Can I have my computer reverted to it's former state. I have spent over £100.00 in repair people attempting to...
  8. win 1803 up date just ties up my pc again and again

win 1803 up date just ties up my pc again and again: you would think that a multimillion pound company could get the basic updates right ie try before release this update 1803 just ties my pc up again and again can any one tell me how to stop it or shall I just buy a mace...
  9. You Up dated my computer

You Up dated my computer: You updated my computer on 10/17 and 10/18 WITHOUT my permission and I have LOST all my settings. Put it back the way it was on 10/15/18. NOW. Do NOT send me directions on how to live with the changes. I DO NOT WANT THEM. Change it back NOW....
  10. Up-date

Up-date: Dopo l'aggiornamento si verifica questo errore nel visualizzatore di eventi "Applicazione": cod. Errore 0x8007085A MSDTC Client 2 4104 Come posso risolvere ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop on windows 10 1803 says up to date

2. up to date computers

3. 1803 up to dtae

4. at 1803 and windows says up to date,
  5. pc on 1803 says up to date,
  6. at 1803 says im up to date,
  7. windows 1803 says up to date,
  8. windows 10 1803 says up to date,
  9. windows 1803 says it up to date,
  10. computer is on 1803 says up to date,
  11. windows says it is up to date but is stil 1803,