Windows 10: Computer isn't loading beyond manufacture's logo and don't know password to troubleshoot.

Discus and support Computer isn't loading beyond manufacture's logo and don't know password to troubleshoot. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my computer updated to the last update not sure which one, now it won't boot past the manufactures logo MSI. So I tried to go into troubleshooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by my_forks, Feb 18, 2021.

1. my_forks Win User

Computer isn't loading beyond manufacture's logo and don't know password to troubleshoot.

So my computer updated to the last update not sure which one, now it won't boot past the manufactures logo MSI. So I tried to go into troubleshooting where you can remove the update, restore to a restore point before the update, fix startup problems etc. I tried all of them but the problem is that all of them require a password and I don't know what that password is. I tried my Microsoft account password several times, didn't work, so I think it's a local account password.

So is there a way to bypass the password at all? Or do I have to create a password reset on usb or bootable usb drive?

:)

my_forks, Feb 18, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

or 18362.356 i don´t know

Jakub578, Feb 18, 2021
  4. rian30 Win User

Computer isn't loading beyond manufacture's logo and don't know password to troubleshoot.

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer isn't loading beyond manufacture's logo and don't know password to troubleshoot. - Similar Threads - Computer isn't loading

2. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading: Hello everyone, my acer Aspire 3 showed a blue screen error "unexpected store exception" and after that I shut it down using the power button. But now when i turn it on it only shows the Acer logo and does not show any signs of loading. I can't access the BIOS and I tried...
  3. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading: Hello everyone, my acer Aspire 3 showed a blue screen error "unexpected store exception" and after that I shut it down using the power button. But now when i turn it on it only shows the Acer logo and does not show any signs of loading. I can't access the BIOS and I tried...
  4. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  6. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  7. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

8. Windows 10 not loading beyond the logo

Windows 10 not loading beyond the logo: Hello, My desktop is not working properly for the past 1 month. Whenever I turn on my desktop, it gets stuck at the windows 10 logo. It does not go beyond that. I tried automatic repair, but no success. Some times my desktop turns on without any issue. Sometimes, it gets...
  9. Don't know why mic isn't being recognized plus trouble with troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Don't know why mic isn't being recognized plus trouble with troubleshooting: So my Stealth 600 headset isn't working anymore, it used to work just fine. Discord nor google duo recognizes my headset as a microphone. Voice recorder does so idk what to do. Also, when I right-click the sound thingy and press troubleshoot sound problems, instead of...
  10. Trying to reset the password on a computer I don't know the password on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset the password on a computer I don't know the password on: Hello everyone, So I'm trying to reset the password on a Windows 10 computer that I don't know the password on. What I've tried todo is to get a installation media and try to replace the utilman.exe I think that's what its called To the cmd. The only problem is that all the...