Windows 10: Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor; it was working perfectly last night. Can...

Discus and support Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor; it was working perfectly last night. Can... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, yeah. Last night I put it to sleep and...that was the last time my computer worked. When I woke up, when I tried using it, the monitor said "no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kitten-versus-world, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor; it was working perfectly last night. Can...

So, yeah. Last night I put it to sleep and...that was the last time my computer worked. When I woke up, when I tried using it, the monitor said "no signal detected." I have since then tried using a wired mouse and keyboard to no avail. I have tried different HDMI cords and different configurations. Nothing. The desktop refuses to send out a signal. I don't know if the GPU died or something. I have restarted it so often. What worries me a lot is that there is what appears to be a disk drive writing/reading light on the desktop. I am not 100 percent sure it regularly lights up when turning on, b

:)

Kitten-versus-world, Apr 30, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 30, 2022
  3. Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 30, 2022
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor; it was working perfectly last night. Can...

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 30, 2022
Thema:

Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor; it was working perfectly last night. Can...

1. Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor; it was working perfectly last night. Can... - Similar Threads - Computer isn't sending

2. Pc don't run!! Last night worked perfectly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc don't run!! Last night worked perfectly: Last night pc run normally and today not start up !! I install windows 10 in USB for repair but repair nor work !! Safe mode.menu not showing up In any key !! Other solutions without format and begin from zero?...
  3. Pc don't run!! Last night worked perfectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc don't run!! Last night worked perfectly: Last night pc run normally and today not start up !! I install windows 10 in USB for repair but repair nor work !! Safe mode.menu not showing up In any key !! Other solutions without format and begin from zero?...
  4. Pc don't run!! Last night worked perfectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer not sending signal to monitor on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not sending signal to monitor on Windows 11: Hi everyone,I've been having connectivity issues and was wondering if someone could help me out.My computer is not sending signal to my monitor. I've updated recently to Windows 11 a month ago but cannot roll-back to Windows 10.To sum-up the issue, when I plug-in my computer...
  6. Computer not sending signal to monitor on Windows 11

Computer not sending signal to monitor on Windows 11: Hi everyone,I've been having connectivity issues and was wondering if someone could help me out.My computer is not sending signal to my monitor. I've updated recently to Windows 11 a month ago but cannot roll-back to Windows 10.To sum-up the issue, when I plug-in my computer...
  7. My PC stops sending signal to my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC stops sending signal to my monitor: I just checked the reliability history after my pc stopped sending signal to my monitor while I was playing, and it shows this error, how can I fix it?A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  8. My PC stops sending signal to my monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC stops sending signal to my monitor: I just checked the reliability history after my pc stopped sending signal to my monitor while I was playing, and it shows this error, how can I fix it?A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  9. Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor; it was working perfectly last night. Can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor; it was working perfectly last night. Can...: So, yeah. Last night I put it to sleep and...that was the last time my computer worked. When I woke up, when I tried using it, the monitor said "no signal detected." I have since then tried using a wired mouse and keyboard to no avail. I have tried different HDMI cords and...
  10. Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor; it was working perfectly last night. Can...

Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor; it was working perfectly last night. Can...: So, yeah. Last night I put it to sleep and...that was the last time my computer worked. When I woke up, when I tried using it, the monitor said "no signal detected." I have since then tried using a wired mouse and keyboard to no avail. I have tried different HDMI cords and...