Windows 10: Computer Issue or...

Discus and support Computer Issue or... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a couple of issues with my HP laptop. I'm running Windows 10, which just updated three days ago. I'm a heavy print-at-home person so, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Riley14, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Riley14 Win User

Computer Issue or...

Hi, I'm having a couple of issues with my HP laptop. I'm running Windows 10, which just updated three days ago. I'm a heavy print-at-home person so, I am vigilant about keeping my computer up-to-date on updates, drivers, anti-viruses, malware, etc., because I'm a writer. I also like to keep it clean of browsing data, cache, cookies, history, etc, to keep it from slowing down. I assume in my OCD of keeping it "cleaned out", I must have deleted something I shouldn't have. When I go to print, I receive two messages: "We've detected a Security Issue." Please exit any screenshot software or virtual machines you may be running and make sure your printer is not set to a PDF writer. and then try printing again." To my knowledge, I don't have such software installed. The second message; Error 202. I was told to get a registry cleaner, but as I was reading on some of the Microsoft forums, that doesn't sound like a good idea. Today, I did a rollback from the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 to the original version. I'm completely lost as to what to do. If someone could help, I would be ever so grateful. Thank you.

:)

Riley14, Nov 1, 2017
  2. Riley14 Win User

Computer Issue or....

I ran across an article about Windows Versions not matching. I checked mine and mine as well do not match. Question 1: Have you found it to be common when others have upgraded to Windows 10, for this to happen? Question 2: Could this be causing my documents/personal
    files to abruptly delete themselves? Question 3: Could this be giving me the error messages 202 & 87? Question 4 (the biggie) How do I solve it?

Windows Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.674)

Riley14, Nov 1, 2017
  3. Computer Issue or....

Awaiting your update.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 1, 2017
  4. tonez Win User

Computer Issue or...

Causes of HTTP Error 202

• Virus or malware infection that has corrupted or taken control your internet browser.
    • Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Windows-related software change (install or uninstall).
    • An external rogue program has maliciously infected browser-related files.
    Your internet browser can display Error 202 as a result of malware infection. These malicious problems can cause your internet browser to behave in very undesirable ways and cause Windows registry corruption, creating even more annoying error messages.

tonez, Nov 2, 2017
  5. dalchina New Member
    Now you have reverted to the previous Win 10 build, do you still have any symptoms? Or did the symptoms you mentions only appear after upgrading to the FCU?

For example, can you now print?

Note: for most people, periodically running Ccleaner (free) addresses your cleanup concerns, in a relatively neat way.
    Your AV should update automatically, whilst Windows ideally maintains your drivers.
    Following that means a much less intrusive approach.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Computer Issue or...

1. Computer Issue or... - Similar Threads - Computer Issue

2. Computer Docking Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Docking Issue: I'm suddenly having difficulty accessing my applications when I dock my laptop to a monitor. I'm having difficulty accessing Teams and even my Excel is buggy and unusable when I am docked. This is happing on different docks. Please advise. Thanks!...
  3. Computer Docking Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Docking Issue: I'm suddenly having difficulty accessing my applications when I dock my laptop to a monitor. I'm having difficulty accessing Teams and even my Excel is buggy and unusable when I am docked. This is happing on different docks. Please advise. Thanks!...
  4. My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?: Ive been trying to play games on steam, but nothing is working! I just paid 1.7k for this computer last week and it's already having problems...
  5. My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?

My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?: Ive been trying to play games on steam, but nothing is working! I just paid 1.7k for this computer last week and it's already having problems...
  6. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  7. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  8. BSOD issues with ASUS ROG computer "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues with ASUS ROG computer "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump...: I am facing an issue with my ASUS ROG computer. I am getting a BSOD with the error message "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation." as well as "The previous system shutdown at 4:08:38 PM on ‎3/‎9/‎2024 was unexpected." I have tried everything. sfc...
  9. BSOD issues with ASUS ROG computer "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump...

BSOD issues with ASUS ROG computer "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump...: I am facing an issue with my ASUS ROG computer. I am getting a BSOD with the error message "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation." as well as "The previous system shutdown at 4:08:38 PM on ‎3/‎9/‎2024 was unexpected." I have tried everything. sfc...
  10. My computer has been having issues with freezing. What do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer has been having issues with freezing. What do I do?: The CPU runs really hard for just about every application. Wondering why that is. Took a look at event viewer. I am suspicious of Nahimic as it runs a ton of instances in my task manager for no reason....