Windows 10: Computer jerks?

Discus and support Computer jerks? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; First of all, good morning, since a long time my PC jerks after booting. This does not always happen, however, it is about every 2nd - 3rd time. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jonasbru3m, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Computer jerks?

First of all, good morning,

since a long time my PC jerks after booting. This does not always happen, however, it is about every 2nd - 3rd time. The jerking is noticeable by videos/games lying around and the mouse pointer does not move smoothly from A to B. I have already tried many things I could find online: Updated chipset drivers, used sfc scannow, checked RAM with mdsched and generally reinstalled drivers.
    Thanks in advance for the help,
    Jonas
    My system:
    Graphics Card: Radeon RX 580

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x470f-Gaming

Processor: Ryzen 5 3600x

RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHZ

Hard disk: Samsung 860 EVO 250gb (Windows)
    Any 1TB hard disk (games)

:)

Jonasbru3m, Jun 26, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Computer jerks?

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Computer jerks?

1. Computer jerks? - Similar Threads - Computer jerks

2. This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer: It says "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you access it." I tried to install something and i dont have the installer anymore and this keeps popping up even though I cant install it anymore...
  3. This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer: It says "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you access it." I tried to install something and i dont have the installer anymore and this keeps popping up even though I cant install it anymore...
  4. Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer: Whatever I open after starting the computer the apps will shut down in a few seconds. I've tried Edge. Chrome and some other games, the results are all the same. It seems like whatever I run in a few minutes after starting windows have the same issue.Restarting the computer...
  5. Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer

Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer: Whatever I open after starting the computer the apps will shut down in a few seconds. I've tried Edge. Chrome and some other games, the results are all the same. It seems like whatever I run in a few minutes after starting windows have the same issue.Restarting the computer...
  6. Computer on but frozen on black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer on but frozen on black screen.: Just went to turn on laptop, it started up as usual and before it got to the initial login screen it went black and is frozen. The power button does nothing even when I hold it down. How can I restart my laptop? I tried ctrl-alt-delete but can't see the optiona to select...
  7. How to delete the "God" User. My computer has been compromised and this is what the jerk...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete the "God" User. My computer has been compromised and this is what the jerk...: I have been dealing with this issue for wayntoo long. I am logged in as a Temp User and have tried all the mentioned tasks with no progress. I'm at My wits end here....
  8. How to delete the "God" User. My computer has been compromised and this is what the jerk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete the "God" User. My computer has been compromised and this is what the jerk...: I have been dealing with this issue for wayntoo long. I am logged in as a Temp User and have tried all the mentioned tasks with no progress. I'm at My wits end here....
  9. How to delete the "God" User. My computer has been compromised and this is what the jerk...

10. I recently replaced the power supply for my computer when my computer jerked while playing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I recently replaced the power supply for my computer when my computer jerked while playing...: I recently replaced the power supply for my computer when my computer jerked while playing games*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-replaced-the-power-supply-for-my/21d2c535-9475-4c6f-9849-7294f2db3152