Windows 10: Computer jerks?
Discus and support Computer jerks? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; First of all, good morning, since a long time my PC jerks after booting. This does not always happen, however, it is about every 2nd - 3rd time. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jonasbru3m, Jun 26, 2020.
Thema:
Computer jerks?
Loading...
-
Computer jerks? - Similar Threads - Computer jerks
-
There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]
in Windows 10 NewsThere is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users cannot format a USB flash drive to FAT32 using Diskpart because of the “There is no volume selected” error on Windows computers. The FAT32 file system is required for several purposes, such as BIOS recovery and installing software updates on PlayStation.... -
Claude Code not working in WSL on Windows computer
in Windows 10 NewsClaude Code not working in WSL on Windows computer: [ATTACH]Claude Code is a useful way to work with a codebase directly from the terminal, but it can get messy when running inside WSL on Windows. If Claude refuses to start, crashes, shows “command not found,” or gets stuck during login or installation, the problem is usually... -
How to fix Robotic sound on computer
in Windows 10 NewsHow to fix Robotic sound on computer: [ATTACH]Some users report that their voice sounds robotic on their Windows computers. According to the reports, the issue can occur with both headsets and speakers, such as during a Teams call or while playing video games. Some users reported discovering this issue after... -
How to mount GPU memory (VRAM) as a RAM disk on Windows computer
in Windows 10 NewsHow to mount GPU memory (VRAM) as a RAM disk on Windows computer: [IMG]If you want to squeeze the utmost performance out of your PC, you can use your graphics card’s memory as temporary storage. Several experimental tools, such as VRAMDISK and GpuRamDrive, allow you to mount a portion of your GPU memory as a virtual drive in Windows. In... -
MBR2GPT Failed to update reagent.xml on Windows computer
in Windows 10 NewsMBR2GPT Failed to update reagent.xml on Windows computer: [ATTACH]MBR2GPT is a command-line utility in Windows computers used to convert an MBR disk into a GPT. The best part of this utility is that it converts an MBR disk into a GPT disk without erasing the data. Some users are getting the error “MBR2GPT Failed to update... -
How to delete the "God" User. My computer has been compromised and this is what the jerk...
in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System SecurityHow to delete the "God" User. My computer has been compromised and this is what the jerk...: I have been dealing with this issue for wayntoo long. I am logged in as a Temp User and have tried all the mentioned tasks with no progress. I'm at My wits end here.... -
How to delete the "God" User. My computer has been compromised and this is what the jerk...
in Windows 10 GamingHow to delete the "God" User. My computer has been compromised and this is what the jerk...: I have been dealing with this issue for wayntoo long. I am logged in as a Temp User and have tried all the mentioned tasks with no progress. I'm at My wits end here.... -
How to delete the "God" User. My computer has been compromised and this is what the jerk...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHow to delete the "God" User. My computer has been compromised and this is what the jerk...: I have been dealing with this issue for wayntoo long. I am logged in as a Temp User and have tried all the mentioned tasks with no progress. I'm at My wits end here.... -
I recently replaced the power supply for my computer when my computer jerked while playing...
in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and DebuggingI recently replaced the power supply for my computer when my computer jerked while playing...: I recently replaced the power supply for my computer when my computer jerked while playing games*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-replaced-the-power-supply-for-my/21d2c535-9475-4c6f-9849-7294f2db3152