Windows 10: Computer just crash

Discus and support Computer just crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I started to notice my computer started to crash while gaming, or doing some large loads. I have to manually turn off the PC. This computer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by An Thai, Mar 21, 2023.

1. An Thai Win User

Computer just crash

Hey, I started to notice my computer started to crash while gaming, or doing some large loads. I have to manually turn off the PC. This computer is custom built by me and I did test the ram, cpu, gpu and ssd. They are all working fine when running these tests. All hardware are up to date. I even clean and install windows 11 five times and it still not fixing the issue. This is my current spec:windows 11 home : 22H2 2261.1413 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.032GB ram gskill trid 4800 non-eecz-690 asus tuff ddr5NVME WD_black SN770 500gb4070TI

:)

An Thai, Mar 21, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 21, 2023
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Computer just crash

StaceyChin1, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Computer just crash

1. Computer just crash - Similar Threads - Computer crash

2. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  3. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  4. Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause: Recently, my computer has been crashing because of 'IntcUSB.sys'. I'm not sure the reason why, and 'C:\Windows\Minidump' is empty for some reason? Any fixes?...
  5. Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause

Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause: Recently, my computer has been crashing because of 'IntcUSB.sys'. I'm not sure the reason why, and 'C:\Windows\Minidump' is empty for some reason? Any fixes?...
  6. Computer crashes every now and then.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes every now and then.: I've been lately having a problem on my Windows 11 device, and it has happened enough times to be concerning. Every now and then, the computer runs into an error, whose cause I don't know. Firstly, the browser tabs stop displaying as they run out of memory. Then, everything...
  7. Computer crashes every now and then.

Computer crashes every now and then.: I've been lately having a problem on my Windows 11 device, and it has happened enough times to be concerning. Every now and then, the computer runs into an error, whose cause I don't know. Firstly, the browser tabs stop displaying as they run out of memory. Then, everything...
  8. Computer crashing due to nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing due to nvlddmkm.sys: I've been having this issue for some time now and I've been trying several different fixes but with nothing working long termVIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.Arguments:Arg1: ffffa78e9b2dd060, Optional pointer to internal...
  9. Computer crashing due to nvlddmkm.sys

Computer crashing due to nvlddmkm.sys: I've been having this issue for some time now and I've been trying several different fixes but with nothing working long termVIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.Arguments:Arg1: ffffa78e9b2dd060, Optional pointer to internal...
  10. Computer crashing due to nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging