Windows 10: Computer just started crashing when playing games... now its giving blue screens when crashing

Discus and support Computer just started crashing when playing games... now its giving blue screens when crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've starting having a lot of crashes when playing games on my system, it started out as just a crash with no errors reported by the game launcher. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshuaSlack1, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Computer just started crashing when playing games... now its giving blue screens when crashing

I've starting having a lot of crashes when playing games on my system, it started out as just a crash with no errors reported by the game launcher. But now they are crashing and causing blue screens to occur. I've done a lot of basic trouble shoot, making sure drivers and my C++ redistributables are correct but from what I was seeing on the forms didn't match the information I was seeing in the DMP files but then again I hardly know what I'm looking at anyways

If it means anything this is a fairly fresh install of Windows, and as you'll see its update for all MS updates so I don't believe that is the problem.

the DMP and MS info files linked below if anyone could have a look and see if they can fill me in more on what could the problem be?

thanks!

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnCtSk0JKNtkhGgCw2QaL2DOAEFu

:)

JoshuaSlack1, Dec 22, 2020
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Computer just started crashing when playing games... now its giving blue screens when crashing [​IMG]

iuppiter, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Computer just started crashing when playing games... now its giving blue screens when crashing

Windows crashing while playing games

Hi Andrei,

A blue screen error is possibly caused by a corrupted system file or a corrupted update. It causes your computer to crash when playing your games on Windows 10. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Does the issue occur on all your games?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

In the meantime, you can perform the solutions provided on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen errors.

Loraine Mon, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Computer just started crashing when playing games... now its giving blue screens when crashing

1. Computer just started crashing when playing games... now its giving blue screens when crashing - Similar Threads - Computer started crashing

2. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  3. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  4. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  5. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  6. Computer crashes when playing games

7. blue crash screens when playing Video games

blue crash screens when playing Video games: I've starting having a lot of crashes when playing games on my system, it started out as just a crash with no errors reported by the game launcher. But now they are crashing and causing blue screens to occur. I've done a lot of basic trouble shoot, making sure drivers and my...
  8. Blue screen crash when playing a particular game

Blue screen crash when playing a particular game: Hi not sure if it's a driver error, so thought i'd post it on this side of the forum. The dump from the windows debugger is below: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC (b8) A wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine. This is an illegal operation...
  9. Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games: This is an issue I have been having for some time now. It only occurs when playing games and can happen at any time. I have gotten a few different stop codes, but it is usually Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. I have gone through countless forums and tried many fixes, but to no...
  10. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...