Windows 10: Computer keep getting into BSOD

Discus and support Computer keep getting into BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My computer is fairly new about a year old and recently it starts to give BSOD especially if I launch Dota 2 game. It all started with a BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John P. Morgan, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Computer keep getting into BSOD

Hello,

My computer is fairly new about a year old and recently it starts to give BSOD especially if I launch Dota 2 game.

It all started with a BSOD then it got into a BSOD loop, I was only allowed a short time after logging into windows before it goes BSOD again.

I eventually got it started in Safe Mode and I did something in the registry to make it not BSOD loop again

After that everyday my computer would get into BSOD once or twice at least.

Every time I get BSOD I get different stop codes.

I've got Kernel Security Check Failure, Memory Management, IRQL not less or Equal and some other codes I can't remember.

I have exported the event log for review, please help me.

I have uploaded the event log to the below link

https://gofile.io/?c=ei7iST

From the event log I could see the problem started June 14th

I downloaded the newest Nvidia driver and did a clean install on it

I ran the disk check in command prompt

I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic

I updated my Windows 10 Home

I ran Malwarebytes scan

I ran CC Cleaner to clear Registry

I don't know what is wrong with my computer.

please help me find out the problem.

My laptop is Asus GL702VSK

12GB RAM

i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.8GHz, 2808 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical
    Windows 10 Home Build 18362

Thanks!

:)

John P. Morgan, Jun 22, 2019

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Computer keep getting into BSOD

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Computer keep getting into BSOD

1. Computer keep getting into BSOD - Similar Threads - Computer keep getting

2. My computer keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keep getting BSOD: My computer keep getting blue screens.It's on windows 1116Go RamAMD Ryzen 9RTX 3070so not a capability problemBluescreen code : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALkdbclass.sysI investigated and it seems the problem come from "kdbclass.sys", a microsoft driver for keyboards.I tried...
  3. My computer keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keep getting BSOD: My computer keep getting blue screens.It's on windows 1116Go RamAMD Ryzen 9RTX 3070so not a capability problemBluescreen code : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALkdbclass.sysI investigated and it seems the problem come from "kdbclass.sys", a microsoft driver for keyboards.I tried...
  4. Computer keeps on getting BSOD -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps on getting BSOD -: Hi all, Computer has been for months on and off giving me BSOD. Various different error codes.I've tried:ReformattingReinstalling drivers - Updating all driversRemoving all unsafe possible software I've uploaded the dumps in this google drive:...
  5. Computer keeps on getting BSOD -

Computer keeps on getting BSOD -: Hi all, Computer has been for months on and off giving me BSOD. Various different error codes.I've tried:ReformattingReinstalling drivers - Updating all driversRemoving all unsafe possible software I've uploaded the dumps in this google drive:...
  6. Computer keeps on getting BSOD -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs: Hey so I've this computer for a couple years now, and I've been getting pretty frequent crashes lately.It's usually a BSOD, either a DPC watchdog violation, or system thread exception not handled. Although sometimes everything will just lock up and the computer will crash...
  8. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs: Hey so I've this computer for a couple years now, and I've been getting pretty frequent crashes lately.It's usually a BSOD, either a DPC watchdog violation, or system thread exception not handled. Although sometimes everything will just lock up and the computer will crash...
  9. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

10. My computer keeps getting the BSOD

My computer keeps getting the BSOD: So lately my laptop has increasingly been getting the BSOD and I'm not sure why. I haven't installed any program out of the common ones and even after installing and reinstalling the ones I think might be causing the problem, this issue still persists. I'm providing the link...