Windows 10: Computer keep turning on and off non stop

Discus and support Computer keep turning on and off non stop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have a MSI computer and that time i typed the correct password but it say it is the wrong password so i try to reset the computer but it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JC0327, Jun 17, 2022.

1. JC0327 Win User

Computer keep turning on and off non stop

Hi i have a MSI computer and that time i typed the correct password but it say it is the wrong password so i try to reset the computer but it does not work and now when i on the computer it will show the logo then after a few seconds it will turn off and it will keep repeating this process.What should i do?

:)

JC0327, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Stopping computer

Hi Jean,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on the issue, it would be great if you can reply with the details requested below:

• When you say, “I make the order stop” how are you stopping the programs?
    • Are you referring to “Restart/Shutdown anyway” option while turning off the computer?

You may want to check the settings mentioned below and see if that helps:

Disable Fast Startup:

If Fast Startup is enabled on the computer, I would suggest you to try disabling Fast Startup and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type control and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Power Options.
    4. Click on Choose what the power buttons do, and click
      Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    5. Clear the checkbox for Turn on fast startup.
    6. Click Save changes

Disable Hibernation:

Also, if you have enabled Hibernation, let’s try disabling Hibernation and check:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select Run as administrator.
    3. Now, paste the following command and hit Enter:
      powercfg /hibernate off

For more information on disabling Hibernation, see
    How to disable and re-enable hibernation on a computer that is running Windows

If the issue persists, please reply us with detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Computer keep turning on and off non stop

WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Computer keep turning on and off non stop

1. Computer keep turning on and off non stop - Similar Threads - Computer keep turning

2. Keeps turning on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps turning on and off: Hello! I've had this computer for over 4 years now and it has been working just fine until one day I went to turn it on and it turned on but then went to a black screen I reset it and the same thing keeps happening the type of computer I have is an EVOO 18.5 all in one...
  3. Keeps turning on and off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keeps turning on and off: Hello! I've had this computer for over 4 years now and it has been working just fine until one day I went to turn it on and it turned on but then went to a black screen I reset it and the same thing keeps happening the type of computer I have is an EVOO 18.5 all in one...
  4. Computer keep turning on and off non stop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keep turning on and off non stop: Hi i have a MSI computer and that time i typed the correct password but it say it is the wrong password so i try to reset the computer but it does not work and now when i on the computer it will show the logo then after a few seconds it will turn off and it will keep...
  5. Computer keep turning on and off non stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keep turning on and off non stop: Hi i have a MSI computer and that time i typed the correct password but it say it is the wrong password so i try to reset the computer but it does not work and now when i on the computer it will show the logo then after a few seconds it will turn off and it will keep...
  6. Computer turning on is a turn off.

Computer turning on is a turn off.: My computer sometimes turns itself on when it's unattended. I thought it was being used by a bitcoin miner, but virus checks didn't show anything.To prevent it happening I started turning off the net using software before putting it to sleep or shutting down. standard menu...
  7. Since update windows keeps turning off the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since update windows keeps turning off the computer: Since the latest update was pushed to my computer Windows has changed the power policy to shutdown the pc after a period of inactivity. I do not want this behavior and have turned off any reference to shutting down or sleeping or hibernating in windows power. It still does...
  8. Computer keeps turning off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps turning off randomly: About 3 times a day at random intervals, my computer will automatically go to a blue screen and restart itself. this last time it did the "kmode_exception_not_handled" at the blue screen. ive tried to narrow down issue but am having no luck. Im going to try and upload the dmp...
  9. Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on

Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on: Computer keeps turning off then instantly turning back on im really frustratded now becausw if tryed loads of things to stop it but nothing works heres a list of what i tried, turning off automatic restart, haviving a look at the fans speed and it was normanl, having alook...
  10. Computer keeps turning itself on and off

Computer keeps turning itself on and off: I am very frustrated with Microsoft and the Edge from 10. my COMPUTER KEEPS TURNING ITSELF ON AND OFF FOR NO REASON AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND IT DOES NOT HELP THE PROBLEM. * Moved from MSN?Accounts...