Windows 10: Computer keeps blue screening with different error messages

Discus and support Computer keeps blue screening with different error messages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Normally happens while playing games. But as of recent it has been happening whenever I use my pc. I'll attach a link with the minidump files. Any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by niallcoy, Aug 13, 2020.

1. niallcoy Win User

Computer keeps blue screening with different error messages

Normally happens while playing games. But as of recent it has been happening whenever I use my pc. I'll attach a link with the minidump files. Any help is much appreciated.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiZrCPPsOIi4vCQQVt0PZGHJqXJm?e=jCX6GC

:)

niallcoy, Aug 13, 2020

2. BSOD keeps returning: different messages

Hi,

Blue screen of death is usually caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is there a stop code displayed on your computer when experiencing the blue screen error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?
    • What is the error message you receive?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type mdsched and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer keeps blue screening with different error messages - Similar Threads - Computer keeps blue

2. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop: I have Windows 10 and lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word doing any work, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a blue screen and different...
  3. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop: I have Windows 10 and lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word doing any work, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a blue screen and different...
  4. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  6. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  7. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop: For a month now my laptop has been acting strangely. I have a dell intelr coretm i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz 4 CPUs 8th gen, ~ 2.2Ghz with Windows 10 and lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, it keeps...
  9. Different error messages in the blue screen

Different error messages in the blue screen: I'm having a problem with a new build pc. I get different messages on the bsod few times an hour. I tried everything from chckdsk, resetting windows, new windows install, rebuild the pc but it keeps happening. This is the mini dump...
  10. I keep getting a blue screen of death with different error messages

I keep getting a blue screen of death with different error messages: This has been happening for a few months now. Every 30 minutes I'll get a blue screen with an error that'll be different from the last one. There was unexpected store crash, system service exception, and one more that I can't remember the name of. I've tried resetting my...