Windows 10: Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why?

Discus and support Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently built a new PC and installed Windows 10. Ever since my installation I have been having random BSOD errors and I can't figure out what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tksci, Sep 10, 2019.

1. tksci Win User

Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why?

Hi,

I recently built a new PC and installed Windows 10. Ever since my installation I have been having random BSOD errors and I can't figure out what is going wrong. The error message I get is "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION", but all of my drivers are up to date, and running the memory diagnostic tool shows no issues (did some googling and those seemed like the two biggest issues that cause this error).

Looking in event viewer after crash only shows event ID 41 as a critical error so I am not sure if a driver is causing this or not. My specs are:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz processor

NVIDIA RTX 2070

16 GB RAM

ASUS X570 TUF gaming plus WiFi motherboard

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

-t

:)

tksci, Sep 10, 2019

2. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 10, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why? :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 10, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why? - Similar Threads - Computer keeps bluescreening

2. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  3. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  4. Pc keeps crashing and i can't figure it out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing and i can't figure it out: For the past two months, my pc has been bluescreening, blackscreening, and constantly crashing out of games. I've replaced everything inside of my pc except my hard drive. I went to microcenter for help and they installed an ssd for me as well. I don't know what I'm doing at...
  5. Pc keeps crashing and i can't figure it out

Pc keeps crashing and i can't figure it out: For the past two months, my pc has been bluescreening, blackscreening, and constantly crashing out of games. I've replaced everything inside of my pc except my hard drive. I went to microcenter for help and they installed an ssd for me as well. I don't know what I'm doing at...
  6. Computer keeps crashing, two issues, pci.sys and cng.sys and I can't figure out why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing, two issues, pci.sys and cng.sys and I can't figure out why.: Hello,I'd really appreciate some help with my computer crashing. I'm not bad with computers but this is beyond me and all i can seem to find is possible problem with drivers when I google what shows on my blue screens.My computer keeps crashing for two reasons. It seems to...
  7. Computer keeps crashing, two issues, pci.sys and cng.sys and I can't figure out why.

Computer keeps crashing, two issues, pci.sys and cng.sys and I can't figure out why.: Hello,I'd really appreciate some help with my computer crashing. I'm not bad with computers but this is beyond me and all i can seem to find is possible problem with drivers when I google what shows on my blue screens.My computer keeps crashing for two reasons. It seems to...
  8. Computer keeps crashing, two issues, pci.sys and cng.sys and I can't figure out why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Figuring out why a powerful simulation computer keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Figuring out why a powerful simulation computer keeps freezing: Good day! I'm having trouble with a powerful simulation computer we use to do simulations in an academic setting. I have been experiencing that for some heavy simulations, the computer will freeze. That is to say, everything on screen becomes frozen and unresponsive. No...
  10. Explorer keeps crashing and I can't figure out why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer keeps crashing and I can't figure out why: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: explorer.exe Application Version: 10.0.18362.693 Application Timestamp: 587c1978 Fault Module Name: StackHash_afc1 Fault Module Version:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ssd keeps bluescreening

2. windows 10 keeps bluescreening