Windows 10: Computer keeps bluescreening

Discus and support Computer keeps bluescreening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc keeps bluescreening on me either with the code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe.I looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MoonsDancer, May 12, 2021.

1. Computer keeps bluescreening

My pc keeps bluescreening on me either with the code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe.I looked in the event viewer and I have this.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffc90d202d9000, 0x0000000000000011, 0xfffff80706e07bae, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2bde42ea-d238-417d-a5e5-6e09e6ffed81.Thanks for any help.

:)

MoonsDancer, May 12, 2021

2. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 12, 2021
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, May 12, 2021
  4. Computer keeps bluescreening

Bluescreen during browsing webpage

there is auto windows update for 2018-10 cumulative update for windows 10, and kaspersky internet security auto updated to 19 version, few day later after update it give bluescreen of KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when
    browsing internet webpage. Then I try to update the Realtek network card driver, but it did not solve the problem and
    now new bluescreen message is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I had tried the troubleshooting steps but it still the same thing happen when I browse webpage.

lambdaalbert, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Computer keeps bluescreening

1. Computer keeps bluescreening - Similar Threads - Computer keeps bluescreening

2. Computer Keeps Bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Bluescreening: After getting a new SSD, I installed it into my PC, but now the computer randomly bluescreens. I don't know how to upload the memory dump here, it keeps saying file type not supported.Running Windows Memory Diagnostics said that it was a "hardware memory problem", but I want...
  3. Computer Keeps Bluescreening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Keeps Bluescreening: After getting a new SSD, I installed it into my PC, but now the computer randomly bluescreens. I don't know how to upload the memory dump here, it keeps saying file type not supported.Running Windows Memory Diagnostics said that it was a "hardware memory problem", but I want...
  4. Computer Keeps Bluescreening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer keeps bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps bluescreening: I have fully reset the computer and issue is still not fixed. please help.DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: ffffe20f34867438Parameter 3:...
  6. Computer keeps bluescreening

Computer keeps bluescreening: I have fully reset the computer and issue is still not fixed. please help.DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: ffffe20f34867438Parameter 3:...
  7. Computer keeps bluescreening.

Computer keeps bluescreening.: Hi,My computer keeps bluescreening and restarting. I think it may be a HD, when using crystaldisk the SSD with my windows on it is fine but the E: with my files/games shows caution. Could that bluescreen my PC even when not actively being used?I have all the minidumps in the...
  8. Computer keeps bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps bluescreening.: Hi,My computer keeps bluescreening and restarting. I think it may be a HD, when using crystaldisk the SSD with my windows on it is fine but the E: with my files/games shows caution. Could that bluescreen my PC even when not actively being used?I have all the minidumps in the...
  9. Computer keeps bluescreening.

10. My computer keeps bluescreening

My computer keeps bluescreening: hi there, Recently my PC has started to bluescreen at least once per sitting. I seem to get the same two errors every time IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION . i've updated windows, my graphics drivers, my games, my sound drivers but the problem persists....